Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year | Vital Football

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

jocklatic

Vital 1st Team Regular
I know it's a little bit early but I'd like to wish everyone & their families on here a very Merry Christmas and that the New Year brings us all a safer one, one with hope on the horizon that this virus will subside, where we can all get our lives back to some sort of normality, that life will improve, that we can get back to doing what we all love doing, be that visiting family and friends, a trip to the DW to watch us climb back up the table(s) or whinging about our latest defeat whilst on our way back from an away match or for those unable to go to a match they can watch the Latics results come in on the TV surrounded by family & friends. I'd also like to think that we can reflect & remember loved ones, friends or work colleagues that we may have lost to this horrible virus whilst treasuring and appreciating those we have around us.
So here's to you & yours......cheers 🍻

It’s been a terrible year in more ways than one. It’s probably a little different Christmas for us all this year but hopefully you all have a peaceful and enjoyable time. A new year will soon be upon us so it’s a case of staying positive and staying safe until we get the vaccine and life can get back to near normality. ‘Av a good un folks. 🍻

I know it's a little bit early but I'd like to wish everyone & their families on here a very Merry Christmas and that the New Year brings us all a safer one, one with hope on the horizon that this virus will subside, where we can all get our lives back to some sort of normality, that life will improve, that we can get back to doing what we all love doing, be that visiting family and friends, a trip to the DW to watch us climb back up the table(s) or whinging about our latest defeat whilst on our way back from an away match or for those unable to go to a match they can watch te Latics results come in on the TV surrounded by family & friends. I'd also like to think that we can reflect & remember loved ones, friends or work colleagues that we may have lost to this horrible virus whilst treasuring and appreciating those we have around us.
So here's to you & yours......cheers 🍻

Sorry Jock, didn't see this thread when I posted mine however it can't be bad to have two as there is certainly a need for a bit of cheer at present.

All the best for whatever you and your family's plans are for the Christmas period and although I know you won't be able to enjoy Hogmanay as well as usual with us Sassenachs I hope you make the best of it.

Have a malt or two and "slangevar".

Sorry Jock, didn't see this thread when I posted mine however it can't be bad to have two as there is certainly a need for a bit of cheer at present.

All the best for whatever you and your family's plans are for the Christmas period and although I know you won't be able to enjoy Hogmanay as well as usual with us Sassenachs I hope you make the best of it.

Have a malt or two and "slangevar".

Is your thread the PC version?

All the best to fellow posters and their family on here and a Merry Christmas.

In case you all missed it over in off topic, Moonay has been true to his word and made a £50 quid donation to Joseph’s goal. So despite years of Brexit debate it is a lovely gesture at the end of a difficult year 👏👏👏

👏👏👏...well done that man.

What was the bet he had with you n me??

How 'confident' Sir?
Fairly. If all were going well, I think he'd get bored, and leave while the going was good. However, it's not, and probably won't be ..... so, he might get want out himself before he's pushed, or rather, he might not get the chance, as he'll be "encouraged" to go finish off his garden bridge.

Gove will play Brutus.

I think Hindley is in on it too, but it’s around the length of Boris’s tenure. I’m less confident on that one now 😳

Can someone fill me in on the detail...did moonay say he'd be gone by new year ?... or next new year ?

Also, if anyone is wondering about the length of Boris's tenure best see their maud.