Merch | Vital Football

Merch

Presumably they won’t be until the new ones are out. That was how it was last season.

The club is generally pretty bad at making money. I know it’s not their fault, but imagine if the Main Stand and ground redevelopment had been done already. We could sell another 8k tickets at least for next season.

Instead it will be just like the shirts - no supply and a lot of demand.

Must say im looking forward to a shiny new bunch of shit i dont need. Hope its not that horrid blue mock up.

Having said that i thought our away was awful when i first saw it but funny how a kit can grow on yer 🤣🤣

I can’t believe they missed an opportunity to sell limited edition replica shirts for the play off final. This would have been a money spinner for certain

I can’t believe they missed an opportunity to sell limited edition replica shirts for the play off final. This would have been a money spinner for certain
They did sell plenty of t shirts.

To be fair, everything happened pretty quickly and it's probably more about supply and transport than incompetence.

The club were pretty rapid with designing and getting t shirts, scarves and mugs but bigger orders and more complicated ones probably all come from China and that takes ages at the moment.

Any chance of a season DVD , or are they old hat now ?

you’d of (owd Mappz) thought they could do some kind of download or even have something on the website you could buy & keep watching with a password or something.

My guess is most of the club is on holiday or desperately trying to sign anyone & everyone they can.

id like a poster of last season's squad, if anyone sees them :) they have the celebration ones on the official site but id like the basic standing squad pic

They did sell plenty of t shirts.

To be fair, everything happened pretty quickly and it's probably more about supply and transport than incompetence.

The club were pretty rapid with designing and getting t shirts, scarves and mugs but bigger orders and more complicated ones probably all come from China and that takes ages at the moment.

They also did a massive giveaway in town of scarves and tshirts, so credit where credits due.