Mensah recalled | Vital Football

Mensah recalled

not the biggest shock of the transfer window... hope he does well at aldershot and gets his career back on track. always appeared to be a v positive character.

Good luck to the bloke, seem to remember one of his late sub appearances he put in a couple of really good crosses, one lead to a goal. Cannot remember which game.

With Crookes gone back (and straight out on loan to Vale which must mean Forest weren't happy with his game time), Gordon gone and Mensah gone. Looks a little light again in terms of depth on the bench. Think we may see some more movement inwardly before the window closes

With Crookes gone back (and straight out on loan to Vale which must mean Forest weren't happy with his game time), Gordon gone and Mensah gone. Looks a little light again in terms of depth on the bench. Think we may see some more movement inwardly before the window closes

That's certainly the intention, from what was said post-match.

I think DC said last week 2more but there might be more than that.Its a shame the local media cant seem to ask the questions?

Mensah always came across as a decent bloke and his goodbye just reiterates this. Could have bemoaned his lack of playing time in the media or using his own outlets but obviously a better person than that. Didn't work out with us but wish him well in the future

I did mention on the Swindon match bit that he was out doing the warm up with the rest.
Really worked hard and wasn't even named on the bench.
So he DID try. We probably all agree that on the few chances he got, he didnt light up the game. But all the best to him

Clearly a very good Cowley type of character and top bloke by his tweet. All the best to him and I hope he succeeds in the future.