Meet-up in London 23/06/2018? | Vital Football

Meet-up in London 23/06/2018?

HitherImp

Vital Football Hero
Jules will be in London (guess which pub??) and I shall be going along for a crafty pint or two. Anyone else around for a catch-up and a drink? The more the merrier (literally and figuratively).... :guiness::cheers:

Times to follow: Jules gets in around 1000 but (i) the Punch and Judy may not be open that early and (ii) I may not be into London that early!

Good idea for Imps to meet up occasionally for a chat and food etc as the southern based group seems to be growing.
Can`t make your date specified but when August emerges we all should get together for a monster curry down Brick lane and talk some impsvitals tosh and put a few faces to the names.

Jules will be in London (guess which pub??) and I shall be going along for a crafty pint or two. Anyone else around for a catch-up and a drink? The more the merrier (literally and figuratively).... :guiness::cheers:

Times to follow: Jules gets in around 1000 but (i) the Punch and Judy may not be open that early and (ii) I may not be into London that early!

Bump....