Media to Blame for Panic Buying | Vital Football

Media to Blame for Panic Buying

ChipButtyBlade

Vital Squad Member
I cringed the other day,on RS news bulletin,they cant help themselves can they > Sainsburys are reporting that there will be a shortage on the shelves of lettuce etc and citrus fruits,in the next few day IF the port of Dover remains closed.
What do you see on TV the next day EMPTY shelves in supermarkets of yes you have guessed it >
1608720240401.png

Who the fuck stockpiles lettuce.

I just wish the media would STFU.

I cringed the other day,on RS news bulletin,they cant help themselves can they > Sainsburys are reporting that there will be a shortage on the shelves of lettuce etc and citrus fruits,in the next few day IF the port of Dover remains closed.
What do you see on TV the next day EMPTY shelves in supermarkets of yes you have guessed it >
View attachment 44466

It really is the worst job in the world isn't it.....cringing horrible people looking to make money out of other people's problems.....oh and Kate Burley - don't get me started on her :taz:

I would rank the news broadcasters right up there with reality tv and soap operas as well as all forms of advertising and the non stop begging for everything from fu c king penguins to snotty African kids who instead of the elder shifting the mud huts a few miles make them walk back and forth to the nearest river all day long.
The whole lot can get to f u ck.

I would rank the news broadcasters right up there with reality tv and soap operas as well as all forms of advertising and the non stop begging for everything from fu c king penguins to snotty African kids who instead of the elder shifting the mud huts a few miles make them walk back and forth to the nearest river all day long.

I researched it. It costs £5k to drill a well and provide enough clean water for a village of 2,000 people to drink. Therefore for £27.5m you can drill 5,500 wells and provide enough clean water for 11,000,000 people.

As an example, we sent £150m to South Sudan (pop. 11m) LAST YEAR. Other nations send them money too. If £27.5m would pay for everyone in an African nation to have clean drinking water, pretty much for ever, and we as the UK send 6 times that sum EACH YEAR in aid, why are we even having the discussion..?

Since I stopped watching TV news, fcuked off Facebook,Instagram,Twitter etc, ignored mainstream media my life has seemed much better............ the propaganda seems to make the Nazi campaign 2nd class.
Just been chatting to an old boss fo mine who's now in his mid eighties and, like you, and so many others, he doesn't watch the news and, me included, it's a fast growing majority.

To stray onto Brexit- why does the British media continually blame the UK for any break down in negotiations?

FFS if they can't see that it's a deliberate ploy by the EU then they haven't got the 'brains' they were born with- yet so many believe them, so many cannot see the MSN agenda.

France blocking freight - a coincidence???

I researched it. It costs £5k to drill a well and provide enough clean water for a village of 2,000 people to drink. Therefore for £27.5m you can drill 5,500 wells and provide enough clean water for 11,000,000 people.

As an example, we sent £150m to South Sudan (pop. 11m) LAST YEAR. Other nations send them money too. If £27.5m would pay for everyone in an African nation to have clean drinking water, pretty much for ever, and we as the UK send 6 times that sum EACH YEAR in aid, why are we even having the discussion..?

Because huge amounts of that money is skimmed off and buttons gets to where it's needed? if so then it's disgusting we keep sending taxpayers money. If it gets to where its needed and nothing is changing then its still disgusting we keep sending taxpayers money.

More pertinent, why are we sending the money?
There seems to be enough aid 'agencies' ,charities, volunteer forces,not to mention virtue signalling 'celebs' out there to at least see what's happening with the money.

If the recipients feel it undermines their integrity , dignity and honesty then , if they are offended , let's see their caring side come to the fore by welcoming inspection and direction.

If not, send nowt.

Just been chatting to an old boss fo mine who's now in his mid eighties and, like you, and so many others, he doesn't watch the news and, me included, it's a fast growing majority.

To stray onto Brexit- why does the British media continually blame the UK for any break down in negotiations?

FFS if they can't see that it's a deliberate ploy by the EU then they haven't got the 'brains' they were born with- yet so many believe them, so many cannot see the MSN agenda.

France blocking freight - a coincidence???
Cos the British media is basically run by left wing sympathisers, especially the BBC.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: fuckin saw the penguin one the other day ,followed by the dog one,then the fuckin snow leopard one then the african baby one. fuckin classics this lot. hahahahahahhahaha oh and polar bears, sponsor a polar bear. hahhaahahahahhahahahaahha

View attachment 44466

Idiots!

And that’s just the tip of the Iceberg! 😁