Meanwhile, over at S6......... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Meanwhile, over at S6.........

I’d luv it just luv it if we could get our first win tonight then watch them scratch around after at the Sty. The 3 points wouldn’t make a lot of difference to us in the scheme of things, but it’d end this bastard of a Year on a bit of a high.

Another points deduction for them coming up anyone?
It would at least mean we had more points than they’ve had managers this season

Thought all the comments about the Pigs pitch being a fake Desso was a joke. Apparently it ain't. Apparently turning into Baseball Ground Mk2.

It gets better and better (y)...........reminds me to put our problems in perspective
Likewise in life aya I’ve just told someone on Twitter to be thankful for what they’ve got moaning about tier 4 it’s temporary they will get their life back mine hasn’t changed during this pandemic apart from I can’t go to football that’s the only change when restrictions are lifted and you can get back to living again we will carry on as we are now till one of us departs and yet there are people worse off than us that’s what gets me through I’m thankful for what I still have it could be worse

According to Alan Biggs, Pulis could be due £2.5 million pay off, plus whatever the rest of his staff will get. No wonder he can't pay the players.

Thats nowt TT, thousands bought (they confrimed), but I got a Wendy cousins who didn't buy one.
Last time I saw him was nearly 3 yrs ago at our Ruby wedding do and he took great delight in telling me how Billy wouldn't score in the Champ and that they had 3 strikers on over 60k a week.
Even, and even more now,in these strained times it still gives me a chuckle.

I've just read a transcript of Chansiri's ranting over sacking Pulis. Doesn't put either man in a good light, Chansiri a naive, poorly advised sap who knows nothing about football and Pulis a manipulative, selfish, dishonest con man.

It wouldn't surprise me if Red Bull are sniffing around. Wednesday is a corpse of a club.