McDonald's Are Not Loving It | Vital Football

McDonald's Are Not Loving It

Hmmmmm pasties.

200w.gif

Fingers crossed they aren't taking benefits whilst spending their time doing this.

I can imagine the reaction to these in other countries, including cutting down their bamboo contraptions.

McDonalds really isn't real food though, just as an aside!

I always wonder what happens to all the animals if we don't eat them. I guess they just become extinct.

Yuk.
Not had one since I went to New York and we landed late and needed to find somewhere to just eat and first thing we saw. Didn’t help that a crack head nearly knocked me flying as he stumbled down the stairs, let alone the uncooked burger .:sick:.

I fucking hate McDonalds. I must be in a minority but the food tastes like it’s only about 50% meat (I.e. shit) and the breakfast... that’s not a breakfast.

I also hate how much litter there is from Maccy D’s customers dumped on my old street which was between McDonald’s and the park. Permanently littered with the cretins chucked bottles, paper bags and McFlurrys.

I’d charge McDonalds a specific litter tax, which consumers can claim back if they send a picture of their leftovers in a bin.

Last edited:
Took my stepdaughter to the one o the Hagley rd today on the way back from taking her to the hairdressers.
It was rammed, queueing back onto the Wolverhampton rd, rammed to the door inside and every other car was a Nissan Micra with a Just eat driver collecting orders.
People are brainwashed by adverts

I always wonder what happens to all the animals if we don't eat them. I guess they just become extinct.
Well the animals didn't ask to be born. They certainly didn't ask to be born then inhumanely killed.
But I get your point. But while they are alive they should be treated with respect and have the best life they can. A good life. And when the time comes they should be put down with as little pain as possible. I get the feeling this does not happen. And it is wrong. They don't deserve to suffer.
I Don't eat meat at all due to this reason. But I am a hypocrite because I eat fish. But I was full veggie for about 10 years.
I get people enjoy meat and some people need it in their diet but some of the slaughter house stories and the way they are transported and kept sometimes makes me sick.

Well the animals didn't ask to be born. They certainly didn't ask to be born then inhumanely killed.
But I get your point. But while they are alive they should be treated with respect and have the best life they can. A good life. And when the time comes they should be put down with as little pain as possible. I get the feeling this does not happen. And it is wrong. They don't deserve to suffer.
I Don't eat meat at all due to this reason. But I am a hypocrite because I eat fish. But I was full veggie for about 10 years.
I get people enjoy meat and some people need it in their diet but some of the slaughter house stories and the way they are transported and kept sometimes makes me sick.

I agree mate if I had to kill something to eat It'd be living on fish and chips, come to think of it...

I got dragged (screaming and shouting my protests) into a Mcdonalds when I was in Indonesia. Instead of french fries, you get rice.

I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've been into one.

Can't stand the smell of the place, there's one up the road from me in the shopping centre, I always avoid going in that entrance.

Anyway, don't know what they're protesting for, God made cows so we could have burgers.

I'm not a fan of McDonalds but compared to some of the other American fast food franchises they have here, it's brilliant. Wendys, A&W, Marry Brown are all utterly disgusting. McDonalds is merely bad.

Still, there is almost always a better opinion unless you are at an airport or somewhere like that.

I don't think I've ever been to an airport where McDonald's is one of the better options tbf.

I'm not a fan of McDonalds but compared to some of the other American fast food franchises they have here, it's brilliant. Wendys, A&W, Marry Brown are all utterly disgusting. McDonalds is merely bad.

Still, there is almost always a better opinion unless you are at an airport or somewhere like that.

The tide has turned here, it used to be basically Maccy D’s or Burger King then subway popped up. All restaurants in U.K. airports nowadays are pretty quick albeit upmarket, glorified fast food but you can taste the quality. I like a Wagamama’s but plenty of other brands and lesser know restaurants about to try. I usually have a look to see where the East Asians are eating, often can’t go wrong on that basis I find.