McCabe the Rat...............And Club Statement | Vital Football

McCabe the Rat...............And Club Statement

Just posted the same CBB- not really a surprise and confirming what many thought about him

Hands up everyone who thought he was going to go quietly...
Were ya shocked owd TT's med a comment and started another thread abart Mr McCabe Pops?:giggle: Nay dint think so.:LOL: Money money money it's a rich mans world as the ABBA song goes. Be safe folks.:yes: UTMPB

Thank you Mr McCabe. Reading about your latest attempt to derail our club temporarily took my mind off Corvid19. I’ve never trusted you to do what’s best for the club rather than yourself. I guess I was right not to do so.

Its not his club anymore, and he feels he's been shafted out of millions. Did we really expect any different? This is about money, not football clubs. He's just the aggrieved loser trying to level it up by being difficult.

HRH will be taking it to arbitration according to the club statement, and as such you'd expect common-sense to prevail.

Its not his club anymore, and he feels he's been shafted out of millions. Did we really expect any different? This is about money, not football clubs. He's just the aggrieved loser trying to level it up by being difficult.

HRH will be taking it to arbitration according to the club statement, and as such you'd expect common-sense to prevail.
That’s business for you he thought he was doing the shafting but got out shafted his ego has taken a big hit and it’s cost him plenty 🤷‍♂️

I'm a McCabe supporter of old so you could guess my stance on this.
Looks to me if Mr McCabe is looking for a fair price for the whole lot.
I never expected him to go quietly, I wouldn't.

The Prince may be looking to screw him over in a tit for tat scenario? Who
knows. Either way the Prince must pay more IMO.

I'm a McCabe supporter of old so you could guess my stance on this.
Looks to me if Mr McCabe is looking for a fair price for the whole lot.
I never expected him to go quietly, I wouldn't.

The Prince may be looking to screw him over in a tit for tat scenario? Who
knows. Either way the Prince must pay more IMO.
I wonder if all these BLADES slatin Mr McCabe would be doin owt different if they were in the same position? It's easy to tell folk how to spend their money or do this do that etc; but the likes of Mr McCabe dint get to be self made multi millionaires by just chuckin money away i'd have thought.By the way i wish this debacle was over and done with but as Pops asked did fans really expect Mr McCabe to just walk away without tryin to get as much money back as he possibly could? UTMPB

How much of the Tevez money did we see?!!

All of it. Our wage bill for the two years after relegation from the PL was around £14m a year, and parachute payments weren't then what they are now. Say what you want about his ambition and decision making at crucial times, but the idea that McCabe stole money from the club is, and always has been, ludicrous. The guy has lost a fortune keeping us afloat.

All of it. Our wage bill for the two years after relegation from the PL was around £14m a year, and parachute payments weren't then what they are now. Say what you want about his ambition and decision making at crucial times, but the idea that McCabe stole money from the club is, and always has been, ludicrous. The guy has lost a fortune keeping us afloat.
sorry mate
The accounts i read in the following year said different about the teves money,
True ha did invest in SUFC, but a little misleading ,about how much
In those yearly accounts alone, eh was loaning SUFC £400,000 a quarter at 4% Plus Libor rate

I read the accounts and funny how we interpret them differently?
Mr McCabe has kept this club solvent for years and yet you haggle over a settlement made by WHU and repaid over more than one financial year.

I hope the Prince has to pay a fair price for the properties. but I still think we would have been better off if he had won. My opinion not shared by many but still as valid until proven otherwise.

From the statement
"In short, this deal will no longer proceed as the Scarborough Companies wanted more money and more concessions from the Club than they agreed initially "

Seems that one party is reneging on the agreed deal.

In the words of Jim Royle- 'no bigger Blade, my *rse'

From the statement
"In short, this deal will no longer proceed as the Scarborough Companies wanted more money and more concessions from the Club than they agreed initially "

Seems that one party is reneging on the agreed deal.

In the words of Jim Royle- 'no bigger Blade, my *rse'
One side says one thing and the other says something else. Choose you side.
I'll wait and see what happens. Ar eyou still sure that the Prince is our man?

One side says one thing and the other says something else. Choose you side.
I'll wait and see what happens. Ar eyou still sure that the Prince is our man?

Just as , for all the years as sole owner everything that came out from the club was down to Mcc then.

The only time to make that comparison is when we get relegated Chips. If we get back to the PL in less than 13 years then he's the man!