McBurnie | Page 4 | Vital Football

McBurnie

If it's true about the Burnley game that appears to be the act of a player trying to force a move.

It should all be disregarded until he's had time with Jokanovic. If he still wants away, then fuck him off.

From what the club have said previously I think the final say will be with the manager but I’m sure the club will make him aware of their thoughts on the subject so unless he believes he will be a good asset and he can sort him out then if a bid comes in then I reckon he’s outa there but like I say it’s likely up to slav

It's a risk selling him. There'd be a void in the frontline.

He's probably our most convincing CF option for the Championship. He'd need replacing, ideally with a certain type of CF.

Anything less than £13m or so and it's not worth it.

It's a risk selling him. There'd be a void in the frontline.

He's probably our most convincing CF option for the Championship. He'd need replacing, ideally with a certain type of CF.

Anything less than £13m or so and it's not worth it.

I reckon Billy could do everything McPub could, and be a credit not a liability

Sheffield United forward Lys Mousset has been fined £5,000 and disqualified from driving for six months after crashing his £350,000 Lamborghini supercar. Mr Terry said his client earned £20,000 a week.

Earned £20,000 a week is down to opinion.
WTF barely 2 days pay !!. £20,000 is what he gets paid, he earns zero with his attitude. I am sat at work and have barely had a minute today to read this makes me feel sick.

WTF barely 2 days pay !!. £20,000 is what he gets paid, he earns zero with his attitude. I am sat at work and have barely had a minute today to read this makes me feel sick.

Suppose as you move up the leagues there is more chance you sign individuals such as McBurnie and Mousett we didn't have a great deal of bad press as we cruised through the leagues.