McBurnie to Wolves for £15m | Vital Football

McBurnie to Wolves for £15m

Says Alan Nixon!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Just can't believe that. But it would be about right for us to sell him just before he can actually be of value to us on the pitch.

Any offer like that though would have to be accepted.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...s-oli-mcburnie-transfer-sheffield-united/amp/
If this is true Herby i hope we put some sell on clause in the deal just in case he comes good at Wolves.I think most Blades would take that deal if as i say it's true but from what i've heard this Nixon fella isn't very reliable.UTB

If this is true Herby i hope we put some sell on clause in the deal just in case he comes good at Wolves.I think most Blades would take that deal if as i say it's true but from what i've heard this Nixon fella isn't very reliable.UTB
About as reliable as McB Rod??

McBurnie aint great - but we've made him worse. Good luck to him if he gets a move to Wolves - a chance to resurrect his career in the Prem
You've fallen into the trap there Aya.

He may have played in the PL, have it on his c.v. - due to our disastrous transfer dealings -but he's never had a career there.

McBurnie aint great - but we've made him worse. Good luck to him if he gets a move to Wolves - a chance to resurrect his career in the Prem

Definitely
He's not the only striker to suffer here, he isn't the first, won't be the last until the third class citizen mentality is driven out of the club and we actually see ourselves on a par with other clubs.

Maybe then we'd have a reason for having a striker on the pitch at all

Does McBurnie actually fit into Wolves previous recruitment process, must be McBurnie's agent generating interest in his client.

a sell on clause to who rod after wolves ya talking top 6 lmfao. ill give you a free year if he makes it at wolves and goes on for higher fee. more chance of you and sbt sharing a room at a kylie minogue weekend at butlins hahahhaahhaahahaha

Most interesting thing in the article is where it says we're looking to move him on.

I thought he'd be one we'd 100% want to keep.

I also didn't even think he'd currently be considered a seriously saleable asset.

People are more entrenched in their opinions than they should be on McBurnie, because the right thing to do would be to judge him after seeing him in the Championship for us.

It would be a shame if he doesn't get that chance. He's worked hard for little reward in the PL.

But maybe this indicates the club are looking to make Brewster the main man and build around him. And that's not the worst idea, tbh. Him alongside McGoldrick and Burke should be more than good enough in that league.

Any idiot who feels that is a good deal is an idiot that still has his member up Wilders arse. We'd be arse raped.True Blades.

I think i'll judge McBurnie on his Premiership performances same as the other strikers we have invested in. Ultimately we hope for a quick return to the Premiership and it's clearly obvious they aren't good enough. Scoring goals in the Championship and replicating it in the Premiership is chalk and cheese ask Pukki.

[QUOTE="Chronic, post: 2785792, member: 141895"

I also didn't even think he'd currently be considered a seriously saleable asset.

People are more entrenched in their opinions than they should be on McBurnie, because the right thing to do would be to judge him after seeing him in the Championship for us.

It would be a shame if he doesn't get that chance. He's worked hard for little reward in the PL.

.[/QUOTE]
The thing is, if you buy something to work at the top level,even if it succeeds at a lower level, it's proved not fit for purpose at what it was bought for.

With a normal product you'd be entitled to your money back.If there's any truth in the 15m rumour I'd snap the buyer's hand off.
More money than sense spirings to mind.

Actually if some fucktard would take McPub and Lundc u nt for £15m then get the f u ck shot. . As long as they paid us £5m for Wilder being a twat.

I think this would be foolish. Oli scored pretty freely for Swansea and on loan at The Dingles. I might suggest that since he rolled up here, we haven't been using him to his best advantage.