McBurnie snubs the Jocks- | Vital Football

McBurnie snubs the Jocks-

tomytony

Vital Champions League
Just caught the last 1/2 hr of Talksh!te with Jim White and Trevor Sinclair and they were going on about Ollie playing for us last night whilst not being fit enough to join the rest of the Krankies and both saying how disgraceful it was.

Personally I don't blame him, it's bad enough having to play for your living in wales before CW rescued him, but lowering your standards and mixing with insular no marks is not going to further your career :yes:

They were saying that any discussion/agreement between CW and the top Jock (whoever that may be this week) should have been aired publicly as it was an insult to Ocky Jocky land and the Fartin Army (it sounded like that to me!).

Was anything said about this from the SUFC side before the game?

Edit Just found this -if only Talksh!te could be bothered to do some basic research

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/footbal...YWAGi1L3llMICWsmA1nGbd635VkqtNa2Mc9ZzLJeFfJm4

Last edited:
I Hardly ever listen to talksport they appear to talk alot of shite,perhaps they should complete their squad of knorbheads by signing the mega thick Garth Crooks,it would get them alot P-C credit.:giggle: I read last night that Clarke the jock manager and our Chris had discussed Oli withdrawing from the jock squad and playing some of our friendly and both were ok with it.UTMPB

The simple solution is for the club to unilaterally impose a permanent state of quarantine between Sheffield and sweatyland rendering it impossible for Oli, Fleck or any other of our players being made to turn out for the s h it that is their excuse for a team. Sorted.

After the poor way Oli's been treated by the journalists and fans in Scotland while trying to carry out the thankless task of playing as their lone forward it's fully understandable why he's not keen to join their squad.

Fleck's been treated poorly aa well. Sacrificed in Moscow as a defensive midfielder told to work his socks in a game Clarke just wanted to keep the score down and left out of the San Marino game where he could have scored a few like McGinn did.

And people are surprised when they learn someone as mad about sport as I am doesn’t listen to talk sport the only answer I would give this pair of knownowts is it’s one thing playing 45 mins of a friendly to ease yourself back after an injury niggle its a whole different ball game playing in a competitive international, you’d think anyone with a modicum of common sense could work that out ( I obviously wasn’t expecting any sweatys to work that out as I mentioned common sense)

This is such a non-story. Surely it should be obvious that coming on as a half-time sub in a friendly against lower-league opposition is completely different to starting a competitive international fixture? I'd expect nonsense from random nobodies on social media, but from professional journalists it's just embarrassing!

Wilder would have told Steve Clarke that McBurnie might be fit enough for half a friendly game but not yet ready to play an international. He’s done right by the player, the club and by Scotland, these two are absolute morons. Maybe Sinclair will be less outraged if Wilder takes the knee outside his front door whilst juggling 3 packets of dog biscuits?

This is such a non-story. Surely it should be obvious that coming on as a half-time sub in a friendly against lower-league opposition is completely different to starting a competitive international fixture? I'd expect nonsense from random nobodies on social media, but from professional journalists it's just embarrassing!
Transfer 'expert' Jim White just strikes me as more ego than substance and he loves playing the downtrodden, poor old Jock if he thinks he can get a few callers to TS.

Can a journalist also be a storyline prostitute, selling tripe for money? He seems to have combined the two successfully.

McBurnie's explained he has had a cut on his foot that became infected and that he's very disapointed to be missing the 2 Scotland games.UTMPB

The ever balanced British Bolshevik Corporation after intensive research (lol) obviously thinks Jim Shiite is bang right. well they would, he's in a minority group.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53954978
Yesterday's article by them explained why he was not with the squad.
Today they decide to castigate him.

Must have had a 'woke' moment on the sports desk.

The sooner they are de -funded the better.

Give the licence fee to the NHS- no one would miss the BBC and everyone needs the NHS at some time.