McBurnie drink driving

Magnetnotmaggots

Vital Squad Member
Friday night pulled over by police in Leeds
It just gets better and better

Another record signing for us who seems to be doing his absolute best to fail

Nice to wake up to .....not
What a ??
Havin seen them 2 at Derby get slaughtered all over social media(rightly so) you'd think the silly twat would have thought no way am i doin that.Tufty will no doubt have had a word.Someone said sack him,well that aint gunna happen cos the money involved no doubt if he'd been a young apprentice he wud get the boot.Probs be a fine and community service from the courts like the Derby 2.Very disapointed in McBurnie to put it mildly.UTMPB

It's got to be arrogance Chippy,thinkin they're above the law,but they're not and the Derby players were shown that.UTMPB

It's a young mans mistake. When we are young and daft we all imagine ourselves to be invincible, indestructible and lack the empathy to see the potential serious consequences of our actions.

There'll be plenty taking a moral high line who've done the same or worse, and not got caught. In any case, all we have is a report of his arrest. Are we going to let the court decide, or hang him now...?

It's a young mans mistake. When we are young and daft we all imagine ourselves to be invincible, indestructible and lack the empathy to see the potential serious consequences of our actions.

There'll be plenty taking a moral high line who've done the same or worse, and not got caught...
Possibly so Pops but he knows he's in the spotlight even more nar he's a premier League&International Player.It's a stupid mistake no excuses in my view.Ya know who works for McBurnie agency dunt ya, Mr MORGS,i wonder if he's had words? UTMPB

We all make mistakes....... all OK if you learn from them, thankfully no one seriously injured in this instance.
Silly boy !

We all make mistakes....... all OK if you learn from them, thankfully no one seriously injured in this instance.
Silly boy !
I've seen some on social media callin for him to be sacked,i dunt see that happenin but he needs to know his actions are not ACCEPTABLE in any way shape or form.UTMPB

Silly boy !
Yes, we all make mistakes, but making a mistake that risks yours and someone else’s life, is different
Stupid beyond words!!!

As stupid as he's been the only people asking for him to be sacked must be pigs.

Sacking him costs United £20 million and another club would take him on within 2 minutes of him being sacked . It's the reason why Derby couldnt sack their players. The only loser is the club.

This is why footballers think they can do whatever they like. No repercussions at all unless they kill or injure somebody, a fine isn't going to bother them and there not afraid of getting sacked like many other people would be.

Typical selfish footballer, the sort we've done our absolute best to avoid whilst Wilder has been manager

He‘s a stupid self centred fool as are all drink drivers, but I’m not going to line up to kick him when he’s down or write him off with us.

What I will say is that no professional sportsman should be out on the pop 3 days before a massive event that will be televised world-wide. It’s indefensible, and knowing how how much Wilder puts on self-discipline and a good dressing room I suspect that he’s really going to have to up his game on and off the pitch from now on to win him back over. Hopefully he will.

He‘s a stupid self centred fool as are all drink drivers, but I’m not going to line up to kick him when he’s down or write him off with us.

What I will say is that no professional sportsman should be out on the pop 3 days before a massive event that will be televised world-wide. It’s indefensible, and knowing how how much Wilder puts on self-discipline and a good dressing room I suspect that he’s really going to have to up his game on and off the pitch from now on to win him back over. Hopefully he will.

Agree won't write him off from a playing perspective but he needs to ditch the hangers on he's been out with all week if he wants to continue in the professional game. Timing wise in terms of tonights game and the recent Derby incident it couldn't be worse for the Clubs PR. He needs a severe lecture not only from CW but Bettis and PR people as well.

Another hurdle for CW to cross. it will be very interesting to see how he handles this one and how he affects McBurnie.

As for Mcb well he's not pulled any trees up so far and he's now piled massive pressure on himself. i fear that if he does not start to score a few soon he will lose the fans, making it harder for himself and we could see 20m spiral away down the drain.

on the eve of a big game CW must be well pissed off with him- on the pitch, on the bench, in the stands?