Mayweather vs Pacquiao | Vital Football

Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Real Deal

Alert Team
As this is one of the biggest fights of all time I think a thread is needed. Surprised one hasn't already been done.

I fancy Money Mayweather to win this. I can see him stopping the pac man in the later rounds. Mayweather always adapts his game for each opponent he comes up against.

An estimated $400m-$500M will be made from this fight, just fooking WOW.

Wouldn't surprise me OX, over the two fights that could be a billion.

Would be good if the pac man can knock the money man down. See how he responds.

RichmondSpur - 24/4/2015 12:56

When is the bout?

May 2nd, looking forward to this, hoping Pacquiao gives him a proper going over and knocks him out...won't happen of course, but I think that he could just pull it off

It's about a decade too late IMO. We will never truly know who would have been who on their prime. Pac Man has been one of the most entertaining boxers in the last couple of decades but has those losses against his name.

My money is on Mayweather boxing a tactical fight, winning on points and announcing his immediate retirement

Dave the Yid - 24/4/2015 15:55

It's about a decade too late IMO. We will never truly know who would have been who on their prime. Pac Man has been one of the most entertaining boxers in the last couple of decades but has those losses against his name.

My money is on Mayweather boxing a tactical fight, winning on points and announcing his immediate retirement

Exactly. Almost a decade too late. Pacquiao is past his sell-by date and moved into politics proper. Mayweather could've agreed to this match-up ages ago but the money wasn't enough and I think Pacquiao would've beat him.

Now I'd firmly go with Mayweather to win. He has delayed this fight until he knew he would have the upper hand.

Mayweather is a clever man, always knows when to fight his man.

Having said that after listening to Oscar De La hoya last night he thinks the Pac man will win as Mayweather hasn't got the legs he once had. His agility and mobility would have got worse, there for making the fight a war. The pac man will go all out to knock him out, he knows it's the only way he will win.

A fight like this is never to later. Would have been good to see 5 years ago, but can't have it all. Plenty of politics in boxing.

Mayweather should win this quite easily, but I've a small chink of hope left that says Pac can put him down.

When your as good as the pac man, you always have a chance. Only takes one punch, and he makes his count more often than not. But as we know the money man is one of the best of all time, especially when it comes to tactics.

Mayweather hasn't been in the ring with anyone as good as Pac man. Only Cotto and Alvarez come close.

This could be a brilliant fight.

5-10 yrs ago I we really have been looking forward to this but they are now both well past their sell by date and I can't understand all the hype.

Neither of them could live with Amir Khan which is why Mayweather keeps dodging him!

Can't blame either of them as its a massive pay day day for them and odds on there will be a re-match rather than taking the risk of fighting Amir who looked the real deal last time.

Exactly the same feeling, Bazali, except the Khan bit... Either Pacquiao or Mayweather would still take Khan.
I reckon this fight will go to a Mayweather points victory, with perhaps Manny going down in a later round.

Dodging Khan? LOL

Khan can't take a decent punch. Both the pac man and the money man are miles ahead of Amir.

Khan should be looking at the man that keeps calling him out, Brook. He will lose that one too.

Brook wouldn't live with Khan especially if he went to another dodgy party!

Khan's last bout against Devon Alexander was impressive.

You can't turn the clock back as Mayweather well knows!

I'm firmly in the Pacquiao camp for this fight. I have the feeling Mayweather may win the bout but I'd never cheer for a woman beater!!

Chickenshit.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/domestic-violence-remains-dark-cloud-hanging-over-floyd-mayweather-s-legacy-153440884.html

Think Mayweather will box smart. It's what he does, very clever boxer. That said, I want Pac Man to win, and he certainly still has the power in those hands.

A boxing match I'd suggest Mayweather, a scrap, I'd have to say Pacquiao.

Real Deal - 27/4/2015 20:31

Dodging Khan? LOL

Khan can't take a decent punch. Both the pac man and the money man are miles ahead of Amir.

Khan should be looking at the man that keeps calling him out, Brook. He will lose that one too.

Yep, khan needs to fight brook. Thats a very good all british fight that would sell out wembley.

As for pac and may, i cant look past floyd his defence is out of this world.

Galvin's Shinpads - 28/4/2015 19:06

I'm firmly in the Pacquiao camp for this fight. I have the feeling Mayweather may win the bout but I'd never cheer for a woman beater!!

Chickenshit.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/domestic-violence-remains-dark-cloud-hanging-over-floyd-mayweather-s-legacy-153440884.html

It's not like Manny has a great record with women's rights...

He's a politician and voted against sexual awareness programs and abortion/contraception subsidisation in the Phillipines.

I will still be backing Pacquiao, mind...

ahx00 - 29/4/2015 09:56

Galvin's Shinpads - 28/4/2015 19:06

Chickenshit.

It's not like Manny has a great record with women's rights...

He's a politician and voted against sexual awareness programs and abortion/contraception subsidisation in the Phillipines.

I will still be backing Pacquiao, mind...

He's a crazy Catholic, is why. He never laid a hand on any woman, to my recollection.
Mayweather, on the other hand, has a long history of offenses against women.

Simply saying, he's a chickenshit for doing so and deserves no respect for it.

It's not really that strange, how none of the mainstream networks didn't follow up his misdemeanors, as he is such a revenue puller.

I know it's different, but I still hold it against Pacquiao because he is actually in a position of power. That was just the first thing I thought of, though. Manny isn't exactly a saint.