MAY: Let's Get The Front Page To 31,000 Clicks - How YOU Can Help! | Page 5 | Vital Football

MAY: Let's Get The Front Page To 31,000 Clicks - How YOU Can Help!

Update: We're now on 28,180 and I'm pretty sure we'll be on 29,000 by midnight.

Anyway, we require 1,820‬ to reach the target of 30,000!

So, I learned something not to do with Lincoln City on quiz #2. The answer to Q8 is failing to observe a blackout in 1914. I discounted that answer because I had no idea the German's were bombing from the air in WWW1

As a matter of interest what is the average number of clicks needed from active posters to hit this target? What is an active poster and how many do we have?

As a matter of interest what is the average number of clicks needed from active posters to hit this target? What is an active poster and how many do we have?

Whether someone is a member or not, page views still count. Most of our page views will be from people that aren't members.

I don't have the answer to either question.

So, I learned something not to do with Lincoln City on quiz #2. The answer to Q8 is failing to observe a blackout in 1914. I discounted that answer because I had no idea the German's were bombing from the air in WW1

From Zeppelin airships! Towards the end of the war they were bombing London from aircraft.

Up to the 1980s Hartlepool's Victoria Park ground still boasted what was intended to be a temporary stand built to replace one destroyed in a Zeppelin raid in 1916.

Whether someone is a member or not, page views still count. Most of our page views will be from people that aren't members.

I don't have the answer to either question.
Seems to me that since the so called upgrade, site managers (is that the correct term?) have been left without many tools that used to help you drive interest and clicks. It's shame, I liked the in house league tables.

Seems to me that since the so called upgrade, site managers (is that the correct term?) have been left without many tools that used to help you drive interest and clicks. It's shame, I liked the in house league tables.

Site Owner. Not sure what others called themselves, though.

To be fair, access to Google Analytics is what helps drive things. When we first moved, none of it made any sense to me because I'd never used it before, but now I read the figures every single day several times and I seem to learn something new quite often.

It is a shame that we don't have the league tables any more, but we certainly haven't been left without.

Do you have a Site Owner forum? Are the others struggling?

Not that I know of and I don't know how other sites are performing.

One thing I do know is that we're not struggling. We're ticking over as well as we could be considering the current situation.

Update: We're now on 30,096, so I'm going to set one final target of 31,000!

So, we now require 904!