MAY: Let's Get The Front Page To 31,000 Clicks - How YOU Can Help! | Page 3 | Vital Football

MAY: Let's Get The Front Page To 31,000 Clicks - How YOU Can Help!

Come on everyone, get posting. Try your hand at the quizzes to begin with: if you haven't done very well in them, no one cares one iota. Do them again, then do them again until you have ten out of ten. Then do the other 16 until you have ten out of ten on those too. I am currently working on Quiz No.24, so there are plenty more to come. It is all about spreading some of our wonderful club history, not about showing how stupid anyone is, and it is no more than the tip of an iceberg. Fear not, no one is laughing at you.

Have a go at Merthyr's headline quizzes, even if you haven't a clue - you never know, you may be right.

Find something online that no one has seen, like the Fulham game posted today. I had never seen that before either.

Anything to do with Lincoln City that would be of interest, because we all support the same club.

Here's the reality: we are trying very hard to keep the site going, especially Jules.

Make no mistake about this, we are at risk of disappearing. Lots of businesses, agencies, football clubs and certainly online communities like us will not survive these unprecedented times. We are determined that Vital Lincoln City will survive the nightmare to provide a place to dream when it is all over. It really is that simple, but we cannot achieve that without your posts.

Do you have an idea that you have not proposed yet? Tell us. Do you have an idea for a feature? Tell us. An idea for a serial? An article on football's current affairs? An idea for an interesting thread? Just post it, you do not need anyone's permission.

It really is your site, but it cannot continue without your contributions.

Kudos to @Jules for endless articles and commentary, and kudos to us all for still piling in and chatting/rambling/pontificating while we wait for the Imps to run out at the Bank once more #vitalsasone #weareimps

Update: Thanks to NewsNow, we're not where I wanted us to be.

We're on 22,976 and I wanted to be on 24,000 by midnight.

Update: We're now on 23,497, so require 1,503‬ to reach the target TODAY!

Update: We're now on 23,675, so require 1,325‬ to reach the target TODAY!

Update: We're now on 23,925, so require a further 1,075 to reach the target TODAY!