May day..may day. | Vital Football

May day..may day.

hindleymonwafc

Vital Champions League
Urgent request needed asap...listen chaps it's burning my buttocks off here and I'm fast running out of sun cream. Could someone organise a whip round and get some provisions over as soon as...

Send to hotel ambassador..room has Latics flag so can't miss it.

Seriously I'm getting pissed off with all this sun and cold beer:party:

Urgent request needed asap...listen chaps it's burning my buttocks off here and I'm fast running out of sun cream. Could someone organise a whip round and get some provisions over as soon as...

Send to hotel ambassador..room has Latics flag so can't miss it.

Seriously I'm getting pissed off with all this sun and cold beer:party:

Provisions on the way, Captain Alphonso says he knows were to go, but I'm not to sure. He said something about turning left at Gibraltar and straight on until he sees a few bum cracks sitting on the promenade. Hope you get the sun cream soon otherwise you could end up looking like a right prune. :-)

Try to enjoy it and don't forget to have a few for the rest of us.

Provisions on the way, Captain Alphonso says he knows were to go, but I'm not to sure. He said something about turning left at Gibraltar and straight on until he sees a few bum cracks sitting on the promenade. Hope you get the sun cream soon otherwise you could end up looking like a right prune. :-)

Try to enjoy it and don't forget to have a few for the rest of us.

Thanks for the sentiment TB but I'll not hold my breath. As well meaning as the captain is he couldn't navigate his way out the bathroom never mind the med. Back home Friday anyroad so toodle pip.

Oh and tl4e you stick to that God awful boring rock in the middle of nowhere as Benidorm wouldn't suit a shrinking little violet like you.