Max Lowe | Vital Football

Max Lowe

ramAnag

Vital Reserves Team
Fond though I am of Craig Forsyth, I don’t think he’s good enough since his injuries.
Baird is too slow so why ever did we let Max Lowe go out on loan to Shrewsbury?
I know he had to recover from injuries but I think he’s made eleven appearances for the Shrews since January.
He could just as well have regained that fitness with us and solved the left back problem.
Could be a seriously season damaging decision imo.

Fond though I am of Craig Forsyth, I don’t think he’s good enough since his injuries.
I know he had to recover from injuries but I think he’s made eleven appearances for the Shrews since January.
He could just as well have regained that fitness with us and solved the left back problem.

Agree totally, was really impressed with Max Lowe before his injury and Fozzy is a weak link, he just can't defend.

Agree totally, was really impressed with Max Lowe before his injury and Fozzy is a weak link, he just can't defend.
A poor Fozzy is better a left back than Baird
RA two things one Lowe not allowed to play two we won't be in the playoffs ?

A poor Fozzy is better a left back than Baird
RA two things one Lowe not allowed to play two we won't be in the playoffs ?

Why not, if his season with Shrewsbury is finished? Don’t all the loanees return to us when their club’s season is over?
Can just see it now...’Lowe down the left..slides it through to Butterfield...beats one man...then another (now I am dreaming)...on to Martin...GOOOAL...and as Neil Warnock holds his head in his hands in the 95th minute here at Wembley...it’s Derby County who are back in the big time!’

P.S. Always had a vivid imagination. :bounce:

Last edited:
Ra bit sure about Lowe we've already got two sick note left backs not much point having another Who is not that good really
You see more than me, but I think he’s played eleven times since January - more than any of our left backs - and if he isn’t an improvement on them then he must be bad. Personally he’s always impressed me.

You see more than me, but I think he’s played eleven times since January - more than any of our left backs - and if he isn’t an improvement on them then he must be bad. Personally he’s always impressed me.
oh yes he's an improvement in them but then again I would be ?

oh yes he's an improvement in them but then again I would be ?
ramAnag I saw him make his debut at Cardiff a night match the day Pearson was sacked Chris Powell picked him Probably the best debut I've seen he was exceptional but because of injury after injury I've not see it since

RA 7apps 2 starts 5 sub Was sub at Wembley yesterday

Max hasn't been getting game time due to the outstanding form of Omar Beckles .defensive minded but quick and strong as Shrewsbury try and keep clean sheets and pinch a goal. Not really suited to max.

Max hasn't been getting game time due to the outstanding form of Omar Beckles .defensive minded but quick and strong as Shrewsbury try and keep clean sheets and pinch a goal.

Can we have him back then?
Should we sign this Beckles chap?
Could you be our scout for Shropshire and North Wales please?

Don't rate him, yet. Could come good, and Trigger's broomstick is better than Forsyth / Baird, so would definitely put him in the side if available. We need to buy someone decent in this position though, its embarrassingly weak.

Hehe just Shrewsbury Town RA. Looks like we 've blown it though beaten by a poor Lincoln team at Wembley and gonna finish third albeit 10 point clear of fourth .but can't moan favourites for relegation ,May be losing the manager to ipswich too

Latest Rams News