Maureen | Vital Football

Maureen

Rising

Alert Team
Maureen is doing adverts for a betting company (I won't legitimise them with their name).
FFS, does this shit have no shame?
He is a multi-multi millionaire. He doesn't need the money.
Think of all those struggling with gambling addictions and this bugger is creaming it off the back of them.

The man has no honour, knows no shame. Poking Tito Villanova in the eye in the aftermath of a Real Madrid v Barcelona clash tells you all you need to know. I have zero respect for him so he really couldn't sink any lower in my estimation.

I wonder if Oily is worried now that Poch is available?
Perusing a couple of rag forums, they would have podgy like a shot. They reluctantly accept Oily is out of his depth, although they’ve turned in better performances of late.

Just over 11 hours between Poch getting the elbow and Maureen being announced.

Will Spurs get eviscerated for negotiating with their next manager whilst the current one was still in post? I doubt it. We got pilloried when Mancini was appointed including the false rumour he was in the stadium but the media are so in love with Spurs they will probably ignore the backstabbing nature of this appointment

The three year cycle begins....

Year 1 - Excitement as he gets a grip of a failing squad and he motivates the players to run through walls. He wins a trophy.

Year 2 - The shine is wearing off and he begins to get tetchy in his post match interviews criticising officials etc after results don’t go his way. No trophy.

Year 3 - the players tire of the constant whining, being dug out by their manager after one mistake, He constantly complains about not being able to spend as much as Liverpool, City, JoMU......he leaves halfway through the season.

***we have an existing thread on Maureen so after a while on here dealing with the reaction at Spurs etc I suggest that we revert to using the existing Maureen thread***

Views?

***we have an existing thread on Maureen so after a while on here dealing with the reaction at Spurs etc I suggest that we revert to using the existing Maureen thread***

Views?
Good idea, but you were right to start this one as it is big breaking news.

Views?
Forgot about the Maureen thread, should move posts.