Maureen | Page 3 | Vital Football

Maureen

Well anything which takes the limelight might be good but not if it takes the pressure/heat off them
True, but there’s not much heat if they don’t cock it up at Palace. Quite frankly, that fixture is a bye.
They’re saying Salad and Robertson might not be fit, but I believe they are fit but will be rested, it’s that easy a fixture.

I think he would be have been told ‘get us top 4 and you’ll have money in the summer’.

Top 4 has never been achieved by a team on Spurs points tally at this stage of the season. Work cut out for him.

I do think this Spurs squad will suit him though, Kane is his type of striker, he has his counter players in Son and Moura and he has physicality in abundance in midfield with Ndombele, Dier, Sissoko and Alli.

Hopefully it all goes tits up for him again.

He was asked what he thought about Poch being sacked after just losing the CL final and his reply was ‘I don’t know, I have never lost one”
He’s a bloody classic!

He was asked what he thought about Poch being sacked after just losing the CL final and his reply was ‘I don’t know, I have never lost one”
He’s a bloody classic!
Old Maureen is still box office and he will get Spuds firing for sure, before it goes tits up as it invariably always does.

They will have to change their name.

Tottenham Hotspur will have to be ditched given the frequency with which they are being referred to as ‘José Mourinho’s Spurs’. Maybe he should get that copyrighted?