Maureen losing the plot. | Vital Football

Maureen losing the plot.

I see that post defeat last evening at the Theatre of Nightmares he was once again bleating on about the difference in quality between the Juve players and his own, essentially complaining(again) to his board that they haven’t bought him better players.

So......

He essentially tells his own squad that they aren’t good enough (even the ones HE recruited)

He effectively confirms that he can only win things if he is at a ‘top club’ which won’t sit well with rag fans who think they are the ‘best club in the world’ (sic)

Has he got no responsibility for actually coaching his players to improve?

A constant litany of complaints follows him everywhere. Moan, moan, moan :arrghh:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...l-news/man-city-united-mourinho-news-15320294

The comments are great

I know it’s petty and vindictive but oh how I am enjoying the weeping and the wailing at the theatre of screams.
:grinning:

Here is an example off a rag forum:- :grinning:
“10th in the league
4 out of first 3 games in CL two of which have been st home
Out of league cup to derby
2 wins at home all season one of them a last min winner against the abysmal Newcastle
Yet this fecking clown appears to be safe in his job.
Carries on playing his favourites which happen to be two of our current worst layers in Matic and Lukaku, two absolute lumps
His tactics are to sit back and soak up pressure at home which completely sucks the life out of everyone. I was well up for last night then after 10 mins and seeing the way we were setting up again it just deflates you.
Not one fecking sub the whole match. 2 shots on target both comfortable saves in 90 mins at home.
I honestly could go on. Jose Mourinho please just
FECK OFF”

The assembled minds on Sky’s Sunday Supplement took Maureen to the cleaners yesterday holding him largely accountable for the rags pathetic performances. They cited the same old 3rd season syndrome - managing by fear, players getting tired of his approach, his constant criticism of his players and believing that his decision making is indicative of the period in his managerial cycle when he creates the conditions for him to be sacked.

I agree with the last part - Maureen has done this time after time. He has a flash of success, the fault lines emerge, he blames everyone but himself (the players, the board, lack of money etc) and then generates a situation where his position is untenable and he leaves citing he didn’t have enough time, was let down by others blah blah. He will never resign as his narcissistic personality will never accept responsibility for failure - it cannot possibly be his fault.

I hope they make into the Champions League as it might keep him in the job where he can continue to destroy the club from within.

#keepjose@utd

Also, he’ll never resign because then he wouldn’t get a nice big fat payoff on what’s left of his contract (which was extended last year :slap:)

The assembled minds on Sky’s Sunday Supplement took Maureen to the cleaners yesterday holding him largely accountable for the rags pathetic performances. They cited the same old 3rd season syndrome - managing by fear, players getting tired of his approach, his constant criticism of his players and believing that his decision making is indicative of the period in his managerial cycle when he creates the conditions for him to be sacked.

I agree with the last part - Maureen has done this time after time. He has a flash of success, the fault lines emerge, he blames everyone but himself (the players, the board, lack of money etc) and then generates a situation where his position is untenable and he leaves citing he didn’t have enough time, was let down by others blah blah. He will never resign as his narcissistic personality will never accept responsibility for failure - it cannot possibly be his fault.

I hope they make into the Champions League as it might keep him in the job where he can continue to destroy the club from within.

#keepjose@utd

It was odd that one of them suggested that pep take over for three months with the same players and in that time it would be a different attitude by the players, who he feels are trying to get Maureen the sack.

My opinion is that I have never seen Maureen so miserable, but he has no idea how hard it is for the fans(and never will) to look up and see their main rivals Liverpool and another team that they thought was never ever going to be a threat again sitting at the top of the League.

His trouble is that he always thinks it is about him. He could never accept that the fans could care more about the club than what he can do for them.

His trouble is that he always thinks it is about him. He could never accept that the fans could care more about the club than what he can do for them.

I think that is spot on, all his gestures are what he has achieved, but loads of managers are judged by what they do now not what they did in the past unless they are either retired or have passed away.

It is always about him. How many titles he has won :blah::blah: and it contrasts starkly with his rivals in the coaching world who refer to their players in far more inclusive ways. He always turns on his players and hangs them out to dry - it is never about how he could have done better.

He is such a detestable creature.