Maureen gets fruity | Vital Football

Maureen gets fruity

Skoorb

Alert Team
With a mind-numbing sense of inevitability, Moaning Maureen could not manage to escape from his pre-match press conference ahead of the rag's MASSIVE game against Yeovil Town with a dig at Manchester City.

The Preening One, sat on a big fat juicy contract extension, evoked a bizarre analogy involving soft fruit to poke fun at his rivals after his club secured the signature of Alexis Sanchez.

"I think Alexis reminds me a little bit of the history - I don't know, it's not a history, almost a metaphor - when you see a tree with amazing oranges in the top of the tree and then you cannot get there.

"You say, 'Oh, I got the lower ones because I don't like the ones at the top'. You like the ones at the top. They are so nice, so orange, so round, so full of juice but you cannot get there, so you say, 'I don't want to go there' or 'I didn't like, I prefer the other ones.'

He then proceeded once again follow the now well trodden path established by that top purveyor of falsehoods and made-up 'alternative facts', you know who I mean - the Orange One - by reiterating his view that everyone else has spent more money than him in the transfer market. I guess he is relying on the old technique that if you repeat something often enough everyone will believe you especially as many of the fawning media types will rarely be bothered to actually go and undertake any research into the matter.

Forget the fruit Maureen you are just a nut and these sorts of utterances could be no better team talk for the City squad so keep it up mate, keep it up.

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/jose-mourinho-regales-orange-tree-story-to-aim-barb-at-pep-guardiola-and-manchester-city-over-sanchez-deal-36533179.html

Bluedub - 26/1/2018 09:31

When are they going to parade their We got Alexis Sanchez trophy?

I am sure he will be presented to the crowd this evening and given a guard of honour by the Yeovil team

apparently Alexis missed his drugs test. Oh Dear!!!!

Maureen trying to justify the amount they have spent on a player that they will never recover, but I just don't get his point, remember he threw a couple of Jaffas away so he knows sweet FA about oranges

Never heard Pep moaning about him going to the rags so Mourinho is full of it with that statement.
He should be mindful that the fruit at the top is more liable to get hit by fruit fly than the smarter ones in the shadows.

As usual he is full of sh1te and an attention grabbing media *****. He just couldn’t resist gloating which is why I said it was inevitable. It is in his dna - behaving like a spoilt brat.

Compare and contrast with this guy.......

https://amp.sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-city/fa-cup/news/guardiola-we-cant-complain-about-fixtures_317154.html