Matty Cash | Vital Football

Matty Cash

ZedRed

Vital Football Legend
When I saw the replay of his goal yesterday, the Flash Gordon song came in to my head.

I haven't been to the UK in three years so obviously haven't been to a game during that time but watch every game thats on TV and have liads of mares that go regularly but haven't heard this sung or mentioned as a song so apologies if it already is, but he deserves it:

dundundundundundundundundun
Cash - Aaaaah
The saviour of the Nottingham
Cash - Aaaaah
He saved everyone of us

Not bad zed, but we already have one:

He's our star man, running down the right
His name is Matty cash, and he's fkin dynamite

And repeat, to Bowie's starman, in case it wasn't obvious !

With performances like that & how he has been all season, if we stay in the Championship - we will struggle to keep hold of Matty - but, on a positive note, he would generate a very significant transfer fee!

I feel Matty like Worrall would prefer to go up with Forest. They are both still learning their position and if sold to a premiership team for £15m? Would they get in first team. They still talk to their old mate Burke and Osborn and know it isn’t automatic. I think, providing the wages are satisfactory and I assume they are being they recently signed a new contract, they will give Forest another season, at least until Jan 21. Hope so. Different story if club decides the price is right.

I feel Matty like Worrall would prefer to go up with Forest. They are both still learning their position and if sold to a premiership team for £15m? Would they get in first team. They still talk to their old mate Burke and Osborn and know it isn’t automatic. I think, providing the wages are satisfactory and I assume they are being they recently signed a new contract, they will give Forest another season, at least until Jan 21. Hope so. Different story if club decides the price is right.

Matty is an experienced Championship player, with a long contract and we know Milan, West Ham etc were interested in January - we're a selling club, so offers over £10m are almost inevitable in the summer.

Same for Worrall, Figgy & a few others.

I just hope they do see Benny Os not getting game time, Burke shipped out all over the place and decide to stay at Forest, but football careers are short and these are life changing amounts of money.

No-one likes to see a player injured, but it was kind of a blessing in disguise that Darikwa was.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with TD, by the time he is back fit & available, the season will be over and then, he'll be in the last year of his contract.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with TD, by the time he is back fit & available, the season will be over and then, he'll be in the last year of his contract.
All depends whether Cash is still a Forest player next season. If not then Derek may be given a shot at earning himself another contract while we look at other areas of the pitch.