Match Tread, Derby v Forest, there's feeling involved here. | Page 16 | Vital Football

Match Tread, Derby v Forest, there's feeling involved here.

Blues aside, it has been a decent day of results for us. Anyone up to Huddersfield is in trouble really unless someone else falls apart.

....in fact I'm going for the treble - were our fans without Sky dance, dance, dance, dance, dancing, to the radio when Garner scored?

Tbh I think a draw was about right, they were slightly the better team till our lucky goal. Then we took complete control but really didn't create enough. Their goal was the one real moment of quality in the game and they had a couple of other good chances.

To be fair, there were a few moments of real quality from Forest - a couple of runs by Krovinovic and Knockaert in the second half spring to mind.

If this midfield continues to gel, we'll at least create more chances and be more enjoyable to watch.

Reading some of the write ups- did i miss something?

Only excellent goalkeeping from Pope denied the hosts a bigger win as he made fine saves from Kane and Son on a tough day for Burnley.

Thought he liked being a teacher!

To be fair, there were a few moments of real quality from Forest - a couple of runs by Krovinovic and Knockaert in the second half spring to mind.

If this midfield continues to gel, we'll at least create more chances and be more enjoyable to watch.

There was a 10 minute spell where I thought we would see some football from Forest but it soon returned back to poor decision making and poor ball retention. In fact the football in the championship has been pretty poor quality all season. You can understand the concept of making fewer mistakes than opposition.