Match Tread, Derby v Forest, there's feeling involved here. | Page 11 | Vital Football

Match Tread, Derby v Forest, there's feeling involved here.

Balls 6 inches outside the quadrant on that corner, ref didn't want to give that free kick on Krov.

Deserved the win overall. Unlucky goal to concede, but maybe a lucky one to score.

Carbon copy of the first game in some ways, when they scored against the run of play in the first half and we kind of equalised against the run in the second

I'll take the draw and hitting the 40 point mark. Delighted not to have to look at Colin Kazim-Richards anymore.

4 points from these two must-not-lose games is cracking.

Luton to come, winnable

Taylor was hauled down then. Bit gutting we had that sewn up, the goal was clearly a hand ball it drops it perfectly for him.

Glad to get back to ifollow commentary Andrews is a massive bell end.

A point away from home is never a terrible result but we gave that away. Without a shanked clearance dropping perfect for them, they were never going to score.

We never push on and get a second so one lucky/wonder strike is all it takes. Taylor needs to stay on his feet ffs. Can't believe I wanted him on.

Fair enough - Forest should have got a second but didn't do enough in the final third.

Slight error by Figs, but brilliant equaliser. Some great touches from Krovinovic. Pity Garner didn't bury that header.

3 there we would really have a shout at 6th, this and the Bournemouth game was 4 points lost. Next season you have to think we have a shout if we keep going like this.

A game that we should have won. A game that we controlled easily I have to say. Derby had only one shot on goal...from outside the box...and they scored. Should have been ruled out cause Kazim held the ball with his hands.
Disappointed..