Match Tread, Derby v Forest, there's feeling involved here. | Page 7 | Vital Football

Match Tread, Derby v Forest, there's feeling involved here.

Get Ameobi on for Freeman at half time, he's not doing enough. Good half let them have it then took the lead with an unstoppable strike, commentators don't know what they are talking about. At least psycho is on at half time.

Loving it so far - park the bus, ride our luck once, then pounce.

They change their keeper and we almost pounce again.

Long way to go yet.

Up to the goal that was more like a training session than a football match, we were just sitting off and they were just passing to each other at the back. The goal has really set them back see if Wayne can pick them up at half time. be nice if we could nick another sooner rather than later, don't want a repeat of last year.

I know we aren’t great but this is the worst Direby side I have seen, they were wank quite often under NLN but at least that mole headed stuttering racist got them up for the game.

Need to get at their keeper early as he’ll be doing more warming up over half time.

Also someone please remind our playerz what happened last year when we were coasting to victory against a poor sheep side.

Still feels like we haven't got out of 2nd gear but we are committed again and looking more confident after the goal.

Not sure why people were moaning about cafu and garner.

If we can repeat that again it will be a great end to the week. Think they are dangerous going forward.

Definitely not a game to remember. Our defence is coping well. This is one the poorest derby teams we will played against. They are poor at creating opportunities, poor at controlling quality etc etc.
The first 15 minutes of the second half are crucial. I

Didn't get going until we scored but I'll take an undeserved 1-0 at half time!

I think Ameobi for Freeman no later than 60 mins is a must. Taylor for Murray just to maintain the hassling of their back line is essential also.
Would be nice if some of the others joined in on the press now & again instead of Murray doing it on his own. I'm sure if we did press them at the back more, there are mistakes waiting to happen in their defenders

We are hard to break down they may over commit and we can catch them on the break. I'd get Taylor on sooner rather than later.

Didn't get going until we scored but I'll take an undeserved 1-0 at half time!

I think Ameobi for Freeman no later than 60 mins is a must. Taylor for Murray just to maintain the hassling of their back line is essential also.
Maybe Lolley and Taylor just for the energy, but it's a toss up between Lolley and Ameobi to be fair. I'd have Sow on for Cafu too

Would be nice if some of the others joined in on the press now & again instead of Murray doing it on his own. I'm sure if we did press them at the back more, there are mistakes waiting to happen in their defenders
Deffo..wisdom is dithering and keeper can’t kick for shit