Match Thread: Yeovil Town v Lincoln City | Vital Football

Match Thread: Yeovil Town v Lincoln City

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Should've Gone To Specsavers - Yeovil Town v Lincoln City:

Information about tonight's Match Officials.

https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/shouldve-gone-to-specsavers-yeovil-town-v-lincoln-city/

"His interviews are shambolic and his relationship with the fans is beyond poor." (Who Are Ya?):

"Not up to the job, reputation as a player seems to mean he is unsackable. He doesn't seem to get the best out of players, his interviews are shambolic and his relationship with the fans is beyond poor."

https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk...is-relationship-with-the-fans-is-beyond-poor/

I can't wait for the coach journey, honest!

Big game tonight with a great chance to pull away from the pack.

I would be tempted to bring Shackell back in purely to increase the freshness and his leadership ability , despite Bolgers excellent debut he hasn’t had a lot of football of late.

I didn't manage to get a tasking that would take me down to the South West for the night, so it will be iFollow for me at home.

Tonight has the makings of a banana skin. Yeovil are a funny side, crap most of the time, but capable of pulling a great result out of the bag when least expected.

Echo suggesting Bostwick and O'Connor might get breathers.

Win tonight and that takes a bit of pressure off going into Saturday, but more importantly increases that gap to 4th to 10 points (effectively 11) for the time being.

I agree it is a potential banana skin although even with Saturdays home win that only doubles Yeovils home win record. I expect plenty of attrition and battle before we take control and win 1-0.

Just a random question for Scotimp or anybody.If we had a player training with us ,must he be signed 24hrs before kick off to play.Is it possible to have signed somebody say yesterday in theory and not declare it till an hour before kick off?

Just a random question for Scotimp or anybody.If we had a player training with us ,must he be signed 24hrs before kick off to play.Is it possible to have signed somebody say yesterday in theory and not declare it till an hour before kick off?

I believe the registration rule is more appropriate, as a player has to be registered before eligible to play.

For reference have a look the following:

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-6---players/

Yes, yes and yes.

Looking at the table, Yeovil among the lowest scorers in the league with 30 (quite a few around the 28-33 mark) but they've only conceded 32, which, bar Exeter, is the best defence outside the top 7.

Tonight could either put us in great position or we could find ourselves in second by the end of Saturday. As I said in another thread this match tonight feels like a bit of a defining moment in the season for me.

Win and we put ourselves in a fantastic position! Easier said than done though!

Looking at the table, Yeovil among the lowest scorers in the league with 30 (quite a few around the 28-33 mark) but they've only conceded 32, which, bar Exeter, is the best defence outside the top 7.
That said, Yeovil have the worst home record in the league - 2 wins in 14 (but drawn 7).

We have the 2nd best away (best if we win tonight).