Match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers v Lincoln City | Page 28 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers v Lincoln City

I’m basing my view of the game from the highlights on Quest and therefore a fair result would have been 2-2
We get very little "fair" from Quest EFL. Normally lobbed in as an afterthought towards end of programme, not helped by England's greatest and most travelled lower league bonehead striker, Sam Parkin, who actively dislikes us.

I suppose if you look at it from the point of view that if we had been at home, and scored in the third minute and then proceeded to have no more shots on target for the remaining 98 minutes, (OK they scuffed one on the post) you'd be happy because we had won, but really you be a bit concerned that you only just managed to hang on for the points.
We weren't great , but weren't that bad and will be better.

We get very little "fair" from Quest EFL. Normally lobbed in as an afterthought towards end of programme, not helped by England's greatest and most travelled lower league bonehead striker, Sam Parkin, who actively dislikes us.

I think Murray likes us ( when we're winning), other than that we get pretty much ignored.

I don't see the point of that Quest programme. They manage to make Sky's 30 minute L1/L2 goals show last an hour by showing the same action twice, interspersed with pointless "analysis", due to the fact that they cannot possibly have any real idea what happened in the games.

They may as well either replicate Sky's offering or show extended highlights of 2 or 3 L1/L2 games with proper commentary as they do with the Championship.

I gave up watching it months ago, even though I quite like Colin Murray as a presenter. The most common phrase on it was (and probably still is) "moving on as we're running out of time"