Match Thread: Wigan Vs Forest, sponsored by that yo-yo feeling | Page 16 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Wigan Vs Forest, sponsored by that yo-yo feeling

I have just been having a casual glance around the other Forums and it looks like its all kicked off between the middle class pseuds and squirrel botherer's on LTLF and the Forum I am cannot mention for fear of Jock taking out an injunction.

What started out as a bit of piss taking as descended into an all out war; the LTLF boys have been accused of attempting to sabotage the other site by posting a shed load of nonsensical threads; the LTLF gang are attributing the blame to News Bots.

Chris, one of the guys who runs LTLF, jokingly, I presume it was jokingly, said he was going to sign up as A Hitler.

The guy who runs the site that cannot be named has replied with the mother of all threats:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Graham

You need to join up because you need to have a look what members of your/this forum have done to **** forum. You should be ashamed. Who knows where this will escalate to now? Do you know who the owner of **** forum is...Well I do know him and believe me you wouldn't want to mess with him! You need to apologise and get it sorted out. Pathetic the way you encouraged members of this forum to deface someone elses forum.

It looks like this one is going to get very messy!
:rotfl::rotfl:

I'm not interested until they get an anonymous phonecall with a London accent demanding a public apology from their vile, vile forum

I would have thought that having virtually 2 players for each position that one coming in to replace another would simply fit into the one vacated and you wouldn't notice much difference.

Well, perhaps we can accommodate the odd one or two but it was evident against Bury all were not on the same wave length and we need to get players (on the training ground) learning each others rolls in order that we are not doing different things so that it keeps 22 players running like a well oiled machine.

Top Premiership sides can (and do regularly in the cup) change a full 11 and don't suffer because they are all tuned in to the same rolls.

Bloody love stuff like this, great entertainment. I remember back on 606 when Jom said he was suing me and a few others and we were to expect letters from his lawyers in due course. Still not heard anything.

steps have been evident on and off the pitch, just one or two still traumatised from fookwas to believe it.

Some great posts today. We should all post like this more often!
Lets wait for another half a dozen games..before we comment...winning 3 of them nd drawing a couple would really mean that we r moving in the right direction...winning 1 nd drawing another 4 (nd losing one)...will mean that with all our signings we remained in the same position of last year...

we looked like we clicked v WBA after a good pre season. I was behind Karankas philosophy about it being a squad game, but Im already leaning towards playing yer best 11 in form players every week and less changes
We might have played some nice football in that game but if WBA transfirmed their 3 posts we would have lost the game...maybe would have been an unfair result but the few chances they created were more dangerous then ours...

What I would say is that no one has done us many favours yet.

Bristol gave it everything.
I didn't feel like West Brom were holding back or playing poorly
Reading probably played better against us than against anyone else.
Bury played the game of their lives
Wigan flew out of the traps at us.

A year ago we had a very wasteful Milwall losing a game they probably should have won and Brentford uncharacteristically allowing us to run riot. Felt like a lot of teams were a touch rusty a year ago. You could say the same for the previous year

Last edited:
Lets wait for another half a dozen games..before we comment...winning 3 of them nd drawing a couple would really mean that we r moving in the right direction...winning 1 nd drawing another 4 (nd losing one)...will mean that with all our signings we remained in the same position of last year...

only the league table would read the same, duk; in almost every other respect we are unrecognisable imo

Anyone watching tonight's round of games?

Derby look really shit but QPR look like they have one foot in L1 already. They have just let in the most ridiculous goal and their players looked like they didn't want to carry on.

Swansea look like the first team to get the better of Leeds, but the nasty club have come back strongly

Boro Vs West Brom on now- both are playing 3 at the back. Interesting to see that some teams are starting to shift to that...