Match Thread: Wigan Vs Forest, sponsored by that yo-yo feeling | Page 14 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Wigan Vs Forest, sponsored by that yo-yo feeling

in yer face duk- owd map says it's onto. what did u think? u woz gonna wear it lmao well yer'll have to wear the map decision cos he is the law on that type stuff.

to quote the great man I believe he said "you got one right"

:wahey: might never happen again!

Hes a fat sweaty lad. 5' 9" known him years

Some ridiculous comments after 4 games! look at stoke with a load of new players struggling but they like us will improve
I will make some judgements after 10 games so our new players will have had some time to settle in! I do think the manager needs to get his defence settled and for me that would be
Byram-Dawson-fox-Robinson

If that was to be our back four I'd still like to find a place for Figueiredo so putting him in front of Dawson and along side of Colback would give us more strength in depth.

Byram..........Dawson..........Fox..........Robinson
.............Figueiredo.................Colback.................

If that was to be our back four I'd still like to find a place for Figueiredo so putting him in front of Dawson and along side of Colback would give us more strength in depth.

Byram..........Dawson..........Fox..........Robinson
.............Figueiredo.................Colback.................

not sure about fig in the middle- he does like a hack

in yer face duk- owd map says it's onto. what did u think? u woz gonna wear it lmao well yer'll have to wear the map decision cos he is the law on that type stuff.

to quote the great man I believe he said "you got one right"

:wahey: might never happen again!
Just to put you back in your box; you obviously didn’t read my assessment of your original post. Shocking. And if I don’t get a capital letter for my name - not a lot to ask - YOU will be hearing more from me.

And no text speak for goodness sake. Rules are rules.

Onto, but you had to get something right. You’re previous effort (as pointed out by Apollyon ?) was appalling, and an E- at best. You’ll be on lines with Paz if I see anything like that again.

I see it as pretty impossible with someone of your low iq to have the same perspective as someone with twice your i.q. i mean how can they? so you stick to yer dumb shit and I will stick to my insightful shit

I see it as pretty impossible with someone of your low iq to have the same perspective as someone with twice your i.q. i mean how can they? so you stick to yer dumb shit and I will stick to my insightful shit

YOU need to wind your neck in and concentrate on your 2000 word Birmingham match preview. We expect statistics, weather and hatred of Brum in the report.

:LOL: Not a clue. YOU are a :clown:

Just to put you back in your box; you obviously didn’t read my assessment of your original post. Shocking. And if I don’t get a capital letter for my name - not a lot to ask - YOU will be hearing more from me.

And no text speak for goodness sake. Rules are rules.

actually hurt by that- of course i read it!- i highlighted the best bit ffs

i can c u r not a lover of the freestyle interpretive grammar school of thought. fascist!

*should point out that sadly i am not part of the clique as none of em will have me. Haven't been since the drooling happy clapper group i was so fond of was disbanded. hoping it will make a return shortly.

actually hurt by that- of course i read it!- i highlighted the best bit ffs

i can c u r not a lover of the freestyle interpretive grammar school of thought. fascist!

*should point out that sadly i am not part of the clique as none of em will have me. Haven't been since the drooling happy clapper group i was so fond of was disbanded. hoping it will make a return shortly.

It’s rules Radford, YOU need to peruse them.