Match Thread: Wigan Vs Forest, sponsored by that yo-yo feeling | Page 12 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Wigan Vs Forest, sponsored by that yo-yo feeling

If I sound harsh...it's because we've still not learnt our mistakes from previous seasons....glass still half full with Karanka

Woanz doesn't like courgette
Woanz doesn't drink hot drinks
Woanz eats cocopops for breakfast
Woanz buys pots of muscle men off ebay
Woanz has an Ed Sheeran duvet cover
Woanz first gig was The Feeling
Woanz is hot but WILL not wear shorts

All this and I love him like a brother

If you are going to get into punctuation; well I oughta[/QUOT
gimme a break map- i put a full stop after woanz ffs. woanz was indeed the singular fan to date who said AK is shit.
Capital G.Capital M for Map, do you know who I am. Comma instead of dash. Capital W for Woanz, twice. And it’s his shit not is shit, for God’s sake. Also, no text speak; have you not read the rules. Thank you Apollyon for pointing this out, I was going to let it go, because it’s Radford, and he’s part of the clique. Other than that, it’s O.K.

Just got back...garbage at times good and bad for rest of the game..pants was pants...Grabban won't score 5 never mind 20. Idle as fuck...
he is totally idle, didnt even challenge for headers. yet some keep saying he is putting the effort in. to be honest i havent even seen him actually sprint this season yet

Soudani is totally hungry for the ball ..quicker than Murphy or Grabban..but is he a centre forward in the sense he holds the ball up..no but it's good to change things around..hope Geddy recovers in time for Brum.."great away support yet again..

Think Grabban is getting frustrated with the lack of any quality service. He also still looks rusty which can only come down to struggling to get used to the way we play. Missing the penalty won’t have helped.

Next game I would start Soudani up front as he has earned it. Let Grabban come on from the bench as the game gets more stretched.

gimme a break map- i put a full stop after woanz ffs. woanz was indeed the singular fan to date who said AK is shit.

I didn’t say he was shit my not rating him his down to style of play & I think all the new signings are detrimental to our youth set up which has been the only positive over the last few years & is the only thing that will make the club sustainable.

Performance at this stage of the season with as many signings as we have had are irrelevant but I don’t want this managers game plan when he has had time.

King Bill was never afforded this level of support & was criticised for the ignoring of the youth set up. I don’t see why everyone is raving about Krankz. He got Boro promotion yes but fans were glad to see the back of his dour dour football.

King Bill FFS! Can’t decide whether you are serious or taking the piss but it’s beyond tedious now.

He was a decent manager for this level but could start a fight in a phone box and was the architect of his own downfall.

He wouldn’t have lasted the summer either. He would have presented a list of unrealistic signings and then thrown his toys out the pram when he didn’t get them.

I get that you don’t like AK and his playing style. I get that you don’t like how he is treating our younger players. There are plenty who share some or all of your opinion and are yet to be convinced by AK.

For me we have a good squad which is yet to fully gel but I would love the novelty of finishing a season with the same manager we started with.

he is totally idle, didnt even challenge for headers. yet some keep saying he is putting the effort in. to be honest i havent even seen him actually sprint this season yet

just think he is finding is way- has to come deeper to support the pressing game and is perhaps getting a wee bit frustrated. example yesterday cash has the ball with a choice between soudani and grabban and chose soudani. that shit matters when your confidence is a bit low.

i do wish he would gamble a bit more and make the type of thankless and unnoticed till you score type runs but it takes time to establish that type of connection. Kane and Ali vibe is what we are looking for.

strikers rely very much on service though and midfield needs to provide more. worth trying soudani as the no.10 or no. 11 imo