Match Thread: Wigan Vs Forest, sponsored by that yo-yo feeling | Page 11 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Wigan Vs Forest, sponsored by that yo-yo feeling

Look, we were outplayed and still got a point. We outplayed West Brom and they got a point, and look what they’ve done today. We will do that to a team soon, and everyone will be purring again.We will play worse and win, and play better and lose. We all know this, and should calm down a bit.

I should post like this more often.

You should & I know it’s still early but I don’t trust or want Krankz I don’t have stats or anything to back that up but I know what Boro fans said & I know what I have seen.

He might get us promoted but I don’t like his football Warnock might get us promoted but I don’t like him either. Im
Just stating my preference. I also don’t like the spend spend spend attitude especially to the detriment of our youth players.

Jeez there are some tough judges on here!
Some need to get real, we are not going to stroll through every game. It’s a great point against a team who have scored more goals than anyone.

We need time to gel, Xmas is the earliest I expect to see consistency and improvement.

How can anyone be disappointed after that is beyond me, unless that is you have unrealistic expectations.

Stay calm and stay with the team!

Still unbeaten - 2 draws away (Acceptable) 1 win at home (expected)
1 draw at home - against one of the strongest teams in the league (commendable)

We don't know what resources were available to Warburton and there is no indication that he was massively restricted. I can't imagine him ever choosing to spend £13m on a player and plenty of rumours that he chose not to spend much.

But anyway, I think your assessment of AK there is spot on.

All I ever ask of any manager is to always play the best team that is available. I honestly can't say I believe AK always does that. Certainly not today. Maybe there are reasons for that today we don't know about, I don't know.
You should & I know it’s still early but I don’t trust or want Krankz I don’t have stats or anything to back that up but I know what Boro fans said & I know what I have seen.

He might get us promoted but I don’t like his football Warnock might get us promoted but I don’t like him either. Im
Just stating my preference. I also don’t like the spend spend spend attitude especially to the detriment of our youth players.
It's nothing like a Warnock team or style of play. Didn't see today but I very much doubt we have adopted a new style overnight

Byram was MOM on Tuesday. Was he injured today, as surely he should at least have been on the bench. Would like to see more of Soudani too. Grabban will be alright long term. Looks rusty, but he got in some great positions against Reading, only not to get the ball passed to him when he was effectively clean through.

Didn't see the match so hard to pass judgement, statistically only Cash, Fox and Darth Winker leave with any credit.

A lot is unconvincing currently, from the manager downwards but it's a long term project and it would be nicer if folk grasped that.

Didn't Fulham not win a game in their first six fixtures last season? They had a shite start in any event. Did ok in the end though.....