Match Thread; Watford Vs Forest, sponsored by... Any businesses left in Nottingham? | Page 13 | Vital Football

Match Thread; Watford Vs Forest, sponsored by... Any businesses left in Nottingham?

I'd give Freeman a try again at no10 where he doesn't have to be quick and he's got a decent shot on him, drop Krov back with Garner. Some have said why not try Mighten up top which maybe worth a look, he's quick and although he doesn't get his head up enough that's less of a problem if he's head down and tryingt to get to goal. Bong shouldn't play ahead of Riberio and Blacket should be back up, at best he's been not terrible but a lot of the games he's played he's been atrocious. Results aren't going to badly today at least.

I know we were crap but it’s frustrating that Watford are 2nd as they weren’t impressive at all, I know they didn’t have to be but if they go up, they’re coming straight back down.

Hes tried every combination of players to be fair and week in week out tells us clearly that they aint good enough, dont have the pace or composure or energy levels. If he was saying differently fair enough but right now I really think he will get rid of most of them

Except for 3 at the back and two wing backs. Having Mbe Soh in middle of aback three gives a bit of pace and allows defence to move forward 10 metres. Also gives us five in midfield so won’t be so easily outplayed. Will not solve the problem of no finisher.

Results have largely gone our way, except for Rotherham, who this season seem to just not fancy playing any football

It just makes Tuesday even more if a shame. Even a disappointing point would look decent after this weekend's results

Results have largely gone our way, except for Rotherham, who this season seem to just not fancy playing any football

It just makes Tuesday even more if a shame. Even a disappointing point would look decent after this weekend's results

That presumes they pick up positive results in their games in hand.
Rather have the points right now, as their form certainly doesn’t suggest any turnaround in fortunes, couple that to the fixture congestion they’ll face...it’s not looking good for them at all.

Well chaps, glad i put the game on record and did something more productive. Surprised we only let in one but then again 1 or 100 doesnt matter if you cant score.

Lets hope the inability to score doesnt send us down.

That presumes they pick up positive results in their games in hand.
Rather have the points right now, as their form certainly doesn’t suggest any turnaround in fortunes, couple that to the fixture congestion they’ll face...it’s not looking good for them at all.
Their fixtures are favourable though; they have Cardiff, Brentford and Watford still to play and the rest are much easier.

They have 8 games to play in April though, to our six. They have four more scheduled for March (to our three).

Small squad in terms of depth too.

It's all about momentum in this division. Whatever momentum they head into April in will determine how those 8 fixtures go.

We play 6 games that month. We need to win two or three of them. One is Cardiff away, the others are ok

Without worrying about Rotherham, we're 5 points clear of Birmingham.

Unless we self-destruct completely, we'll finish ahead of Wednesday and Wycombe, so only need one other team to stay behind us.

Still hope we'll get a few points from the tough run ahead, and not need to worry too much.

Their fixtures are favourable though; they have Cardiff, Brentford and Watford still to play and the rest are much easier.

They have 8 games to play in April though, to our six. They have four more scheduled for March (to our three).

Small squad in terms of depth too.

It's all about momentum in this division. Whatever momentum they head into April in will determine how those 8 fixtures go.

We play 6 games that month. We need to win two or three of them. One is Cardiff away, the others are ok

Two wins will be enough.

I wouldn't want to rely on 46 points to be enough. If we only win 2 more games we deserve to go down.

Except for 3 at the back and two wing backs. Having Mbe Soh in middle of aback three gives a bit of pace and allows defence to move forward 10 metres. Also gives us five in midfield so won’t be so easily outplayed. Will not solve the problem of no finisher.
lol Polly preaching to me about 352, Ive been screaming for it for 6 months ;) We have the best centre halves in the league, let sides get crosses in, extra man in midfield, extra man up top. What to even think about