Match Thread; Watford Vs Forest, sponsored by... Any businesses left in Nottingham? | Page 7 | Vital Football

Match Thread; Watford Vs Forest, sponsored by... Any businesses left in Nottingham?

We give the ball away so much under no/very little pressure. Watfor aren’t even that good it’s just we’re failing at the basics.

Any subs, any change. Just to try something, anything, to give us a chance in the game.

Hughton is proving to be a coward and I don't think he can take us forward in the long term because of it.

And you know exactly what I was saying, nice try though.
What do you think of the two he's just done?

Cant see it changing much

What do you think of the two he's just done?

Cant see it changing much

I thought you were on the wind up for a minute there, my bad sorry. I've been getting increasingly frustrated with watching games play out as a foregone conclusion with no reaction from Hughton.

Not sure the left will be sufficiently sured up but just happy to see him trying something. If we snatch a point I will do cartwheels.

Normally Im dismayed when I dont recognise half the side from one season to the next but I will be happy next season ifs its 90% changed

McKenna, Grabban, Ribeiro and Maybe even Sow alongside Garner is what we need to try, with Mighten or Lolley instead of Freeman to start our games from now on