Match Thread; Watford Vs Forest, sponsored by... Any businesses left in Nottingham? | Vital Football

Match Thread; Watford Vs Forest, sponsored by... Any businesses left in Nottingham?

Pope John XXIII

Vital Football Legend
We're playing (probably losing) to Watford in 29 minutes.

The excitement is so palpable that I'm knocking this thread together on a bench in the midst of a family walk, from which I am unlikely to return before the game starts.

The weather is cloudy and warm. It's my first day of the year without a coat, where I place my mask, thus meaning I cannot enter any shops for a bite to eat.

They score goals, we don't.

I'm not overly happy with Bong and Freeman that could be a problem, and I really can't believe he's starting Murray again he's just played 90 minutes 70 of which he was knakered. Yates and Garner though maybe a good combination.

Sarr vs Bong should be interesting. I suspect we'll regret not beating Luton very shortly.

Worral covering Bong hope figs is switched on to cover Worral having to cover that side.

Yates will be useful for defensive scraps but his passing range is pub team level. Shame Sow and Grabban have passed away again from minor knock complications.