Match Thread; Watford Vs Forest, sponsored by... Any businesses left in Nottingham? | Page 6 | Vital Football

Match Thread; Watford Vs Forest, sponsored by... Any businesses left in Nottingham?

Joao Pedro should be off now for two bookable offences. Wasn't John Moss the ref that gave WBA a pen in injury time, at the Hawthorns, to make it 2-2? Gayle dive. I was there.

I’d be tempted to give Lolley a go at left back against Sarr. Lolleys nippy and harasses - he won’t get skinned as easily.

Bong struggling against Sarr.

Worrall and Yates have both made a couple of mistakes but also done well at other times. Knockaert too, I guess - but he's starting to really annoy me. Why refuse to retreat ten yards defending a corner when you're on a yellow card?

Sky commentators anxious to promote ludicrous penalty claims when the ball bounced off Worrall's thigh onto his elbow and out for a corner.

Intelligent run by Freeman from the free kick, unlucky to be fractionally offside.

I suppose we're doing well to still be in the game. Need to be stronger second half.
If the result was reversed, with us having dominated and being 1-0 up, we would all be waiting for the sucker punch.

For Watford that won't come, they'll just get simple second goal and then take the rest of the half off

tho surely the sign of a good manager is improving the players you have despite theier limitations. Whos improved in the last year?
Based on our form you could argue that most of the team have improved from where they were earlier this season.

Worrall is better, Christie is improving and Yates and Mighten are coming on.

Name the players who have looked like they want to improve would also be my response. Not many is the answer unfortunately.

This one game?

I'm not being condescending here, I'm asking for clarification- are you saying that you don't want him as manager this season if he doesn't make the subs you want in this half?

Any subs, any change. Just to try something, anything, to give us a chance in the game.

Hughton is proving to be a coward and I don't think he can take us forward in the long term because of it.

Last edited:
Based on our form you could argue that most of the team have improved from where they were earlier this season.

Worrall is better, Christie is improving and Yates and Mighten are coming on.

Name the players who have looked like they want to improve would also be my response. Not many is the answer unfortunately.
Yates is one the worst midfielders I have ever seen in my life. Move him to CB or sell him. Useless

Ryan Yates has been absolutely pathetic today. He’s lost the ball either through being caught and say dreaming or just making awful, thoughtless passes every time.

Bong - there just aren’t the words for how bad he is, and Murray honestly might as well not be on the pitch because the bloke offers nothing.