• Draw

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Departed

Big game in the scheme of things. A real test of discipline.

COYS!!!

A real test of the depth people say we have, and whom of them is good enough to step up if/when introduced.

Need a miracle or something close to win this - we are just not playing well enough, we lack energy and we lack tactical coheshion and too many players appear to be coasting. I've gone for a draw.

After watching the last number of games playing ugly, incidently we still got the required results, where the opposition generally "parked the bus and tried to hit us on the break" using physicality to its strength, ie non-footballing if you like, I believe we will play hugely differently v a footballing team, and we will start to see Spurs at their best, great and massive games coming up.

I also believe the signs are there, for a good future.

Lloris. Doc. Alder. Dier. Reggie. Ndom. Peh. Gio. Bale. Son. Kane. Subs: Hart. Rodon. Lamela. Davies. Vinny.
We need an ability to play thru the m/f and for that we need the m/f to have control & vision. Also need forwards to make runs to open up the game, we are far too static.I

Hopefully we will be on it from the off and p!ay with focus and Intensity...

Depends what we get back from international break. If Bale comes back with another 45mins in each of his matches then he is already making good strides. Son is looking tired so he could do with a reset and the break might provide that. Hell even Lamela will be nice and rested and have 2 weeks to prepare properly. He is usually very effective in these type of games.

Not sure if we will win but we will have a good chance. Depends on who comes back from international duty inured for them too

The team I'd love to see

Lloris, Hart, Gazza
Aurier, Doc, Sanchez, Toby, Dier, Tanganga, Rodon, Davies, Reg
Hojberg, Winks, Sissoko, Gedson, White
Moura, Gio, Ndombele, Dele, Clarke, Bergwijn
Bale, Kane, Vini, Son

Some kind of 9-5-6-4 formation with 3 goalies. Get 10 outfield players to go man to man, and let the rest sit in space waiting for us to get possession against their 11.

A narrow 1-0 win at home :-)

The team I'd love to see

Lloris, Hart, Gazza
Aurier, Doc, Sanchez, Toby, Dier, Tanganga, Rodon, Davies, Reg
Hojberg, Winks, Sissoko, Gedson, White
Moura, Gio, Ndombele, Dele, Clarke, Bergwijn
Bale, Kane, Vini, Son

Some kind of 9-5-6-4 formation with 3 goalies. Get 10 outfield players to go man to man, and let the rest sit in space waiting for us to get possession against their 11.

A narrow 1-0 win at home :-)
You’re not predicting on here as well are you ?!

I called for a win in the predictor thread...but I in no ways confident...This will be ver tough match...

But....JM teams usually play well against the better teams...so hell I don't know.

What I think I do know , is that MC will not be coming here to park the bus . They will be here to play football .
we don’t do well against bus Parker’s , Jose doesn’t do well against that either . When he was at the chavs he went mad at us for doing exactly that .
Given the current situation at both clubs , I think we have the edge at the moment . Our squad have settled better than theirs (?!) ...... now there is a sentence that could come back and bite me on the bum !

What I think I do know , is that MC will not be coming here to park the bus . They will be here to play football .
we don’t do well against bus Parker’s , Jose doesn’t do well against that either . When he was at the chavs he went mad at us for doing exactly that .
Given the current situation at both clubs , I think we have the edge at the moment . Our squad have settled better than theirs (?!) ...... now there is a sentence that could come back and bite me on the bum !
I think it would have to take its teeth out first 😁😈

Jose won’t want to lose this more than he’ll want to win it.

I think he’ll set us up to keep it tight early on and maybe open up depending on how the game goes.

Lloris
Dier Alderweireld Davies
Doherty Sissoko Hojbjerg Reguilon
Kane Ndombele
Son

Subs: Hart, Tanganga, Rodon, Lo Celso, Moura, Bale, Vinicius

We've had an easy run of games, this game may well be the one that either underlines our progress or highlights how far we have to go.

I am not confident that we'll get anything from it.
We know Jose loves to grind out results so hopefully the low energy showings in the recent games have been just that.

The next 3 PL games are City, Chelsea and Arsenal. That's a big test and will be the true marker for what we are capable of achieving this year. I'm never confident in big games but if we can pick up even 4 points from these then we will be in a very strong position.

Given how they like to play, hopefully it will suit with how Jose will want to play. If it goes according to plan we'll see Son having plenty of changes to run in behind their defence. But I really don't trust out defence against their speedy attack.