• Win

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liverpool are there for the taking, it will be a huge disappointment if Spurs don't win. I'd gamble on Bale rising to the occasion for this one.

Cant see us getting much out of this.
Someone from their academy who nobody has every heard of will score and that will be that.

Cant see us getting much out of this.
Someone from their academy who nobody has every heard of will score and that will be that.
stupops, love your non-confidence or are you confident but won't admit it lol! plus maybe just sitting on the fence haha!

Given how both sides have struggled of late this game really could define how our seasons will go for the closing half. Both sides need 3 points if they want to compete for the title.

With City now losing KDB for a month it really could open up the league again after City's recent form.

With City now losing KDB for a month it really could open up the league again after City's recent form.
May be that's what Jose brings to the club....truck load of luck! Got through to one final barely being tested, easy peasy in EL and a kind draw in the next round and FAC run doesn't look too daunting either. I wonder if Jose will use that as the leverage for funds this TW.

Another loss for Liverpool today....will it be there in a row? Think an early couple of goals for us might get them nervous, attacking and leaving spaces....all good on paper!
Their defence is really poor in the absence of their key players, whilst their forwards aren't scoring. They are there for the taking (under pressure), but will we take the initiative or play like an away team looking for a draw?! Over to you Jose.

Klopp after Man U defeat:

After watching the way his side were undone on the break by United, he said they would need to work on the training ground this week to prepare for the trip to Tottenham Hotspur who also rely heavily on counter-attacking.

"It was good preparation for Tottenham," he said. "We know exactly what we have to work on. If you are in a situation you don't like, you want to get out of it.

"We want to get out of it and for that we have to make steps. Tonight we made these steps -- not the final ones, but we made steps and that's for the moment okay."

Klopp denied his team, who would slip out of the top four in the Premier League if they lose to Tottenham on Thursday, are running low on confidence.

"Tonight I didn't see any confidence problems. We are on it, believe me, and we will sort that," he said.

Klopp after Man U defeat:

After watching the way his side were undone on the break by United, he said they would need to work on the training ground this week to prepare for the trip to Tottenham Hotspur who also rely heavily on counter-attacking.

"It was good preparation for Tottenham," he said. "We know exactly what we have to work on. If you are in a situation you don't like, you want to get out of it.

"We want to get out of it and for that we have to make steps. Tonight we made these steps -- not the final ones, but we made steps and that's for the moment okay."

Klopp denied his team, who would slip out of the top four in the Premier League if they lose to Tottenham on Thursday, are running low on confidence.

"Tonight I didn't see any confidence problems. We are on it, believe me, and we will sort that," he said.
To be honest Critical, I saw that interview, and I thought to myself..."what else was he supposed to say"...maybe "we were crap and now fear Tottenham on Thursday" lol!

I really want to believe we can win this one, but my spursey-sense is telling me Spurs 0-2 Liverpiss.

Based on last night's selection it looks as though Jose will be going with a very similar lineup and tactical shape as against Sheffield United.