• Win

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Burnley struggled with the varied attack. Moura running through the middle at them, despite the lack of end product it gave them the shits. Along with Son crossing with his right from the left. Bale his left from the right plus the two full backs it was coming from all angles.

You have been in VS a lot longer than me Pompey, but then , I think you were on the ...........dark side ! Did you know Muttley on there ?
Yes ok Walt, you are correct, I was on the "Dark side" lol! and have progressed to the "Lighter side" now and yes muttley used to post on there frequently like he does on here, there are others also, who shall have their identities remain a secret. lol!

Yes ok Walt, you are correct, I was on the "Dark side" lol! and have progressed to the "Lighter side" now and yes muttley used to post on there frequently like he does on here, there are others also, who shall have their identities remain a secret. lol!

What I don't understand is that if I hover on Walthy's avatar it says he joined Oct 27, 2017. I'm wondering whether he had to go through a witness relocation program and rejoin after previous misdemeanors !!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

What I don't understand is that if I hover on Walthy's avatar it says he joined Oct 27, 2017. I'm wondering whether he had to go through a witness relocation program and rejoin after previous misdemeanors !!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Haha muttley so you believe Walt is a crim, type grass, think the gardening might just give that away, lol! or am I digging a hole for myself.

Still don’t know how to get on there ..... this mysterious Front Page

Still don’t know how to get on there ..... this mysterious Front Page
Well Walt that is a mystery! song there somewhere sung by a Lady with a lisp, all I can remember originally, is clicking on Vital Football, went through an interrogation, then hey presto I was on the "Darkside", I say Darkside, but it is in jest, there are some very good posters over there.