Match Thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Brentford FC - Carabao Cup | Page 11 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Brentford FC - Carabao Cup

Did you see Mane’s dive the other night against the Saints . He turned what looked like a genuine penalty into a goal kick with a ridiculous dive .
Any hope that the ref would give the penalty , vanished when he went down about six foot from where he was touched and in a horizontal “star jump”.
He has to learn from his team mate , Salah , who has perfected the double footed ankle raise , bringing both heels up to his arse at the same time , arching his back , throwing his arms in the air , and screaming all at the same time .
Works every time . Poetry in motion .

Cheating and extremely arrogant bastard more like

Didn't see the match..was working...but got to be honest, kind of glad I didn't from what I have read. Sounded pretty bad against a team we should have gone about our business with ease...wait we are Spurs...LOL

Still my thoughts:
--WTF is Kane doing out there for 90! (at least I think he pulled the whole damn 90!) I mean SERIOUSLY. Also I could say the same for Sonny...

--Vinni must be being saved for the final....LOL...poor bastard.

--Brentford pushed us and if not for lucky VAR call...this could have easily gone sideways. Kudos for them for going for it.

--Bad tackle on Goldberg...hope he is ok. No excuse on that asshole!

Just my thoughts. Sure a cup final...but we need to be better if we want the hardware.

Didn't see the match..was working...but got to be honest, kind of glad I didn't from what I have read. Sounded pretty bad against a team we should have gone about our business with ease...wait we are Spurs...LOL

Still my thoughts:
--WTF is Kane doing out there for 90! (at least I think he pulled the whole damn 90!) I mean SERIOUSLY. Also I could say the same for Sonny...

--Brentford pushed us and if not for lucky VAR call...this could have easily gone sideways. Kudos for them for going for it.

Just my thoughts. Sure a cup final...but we need to be better if we want the hardware.

You can watch on the Spurs website. It was worthwhile for me.

Still my thoughts:

We're lucky Benrahma wasn't available to set the Brentford bar higher, he's a good player, on loan at spam, comparing him to N'dom would be entertaining. The city challenge is a huge one we need a few unlikely souls to rise to it.