Match Thread, Swansea v Forest, who cares? | Page 6 | Vital Football

Match Thread, Swansea v Forest, who cares?

Fight isn't there, one or two look to be trying. Going forward there's nothing happening, Taylor's had nothing and only one floaty effort that went wide from knock it's painful.

Poor first half, but those fine margins again - Routledge looked offside as he set up their first. Taylor possibly fouled from the corner and lying injured in the net when they scored the second.

Smith has looked decent, as has Bachirou. Soh getting bypassed too much.
Fine margins....sweet Jesus...

fine margins would suggest we are in this and making them work...we aren’t at all

Was fig not being fouled at the end then. What a load of gash, there's no fight, effort or ability. The leagues the important thing but this performance was very much like the Boro game, which is a concern.
Looked like a clear foul, but we're not getting the decisions. Lolley was given offside when there was a defender on the other side of the pitch clearly playing him on.

But Forest have to make it change. Much too slow to pass the ball. Swansea look half a yard quicker every time.

Poor first half, but those fine margins again - Routledge looked offside as he set up their first. Taylor possibly fouled from the corner and lying injured in the net when they scored the second.

Smith has looked decent, as has Bachirou. Soh getting bypassed too much.

Bachirou decent, Soh looks like a CH playing out of position. Nothing decent from Lolley, Knockaert, Taylor or Freeman. At least it's free today, though it's twice as bad being poor when the commentary keeps going on about how great they are.

Thing that winds me up is the utter lack of effort from management to players...

if we played well Abd lost then so be it..but we literally don’t give a toss and that’s criminal

It stems from Hughton no matter how much people defend him.

You only have to listen to his assessment of that abysmal Boro performance. He seems to have absolutely zero passion or charisma and based on the effort levels from the players, doesn’t seem to demand a better attitude.

I just don’t like the guy and I’d be happy to see the back of him.

That was painful to watch. Not one player you can say is having a decent game, perhaps bar Smith.

Freeman looks about 2 stone overweight. Figz his usual clumsy self. Knockaert is fucking crap - has he ever made the right decision when in the box with the ball at his feet?

The one positive is that surely it cannot get much worse in the second. One of these days this team will surprise us and come back from a losing position, but I cant see that being today.

They look 2 yards quicker, pressing isn't there, passing too slow and we can't beat a man.

The players dont give a fuck. Reason being big wages and absolutely nothing to play for. They may be crap but they are certainly not stupid.

You only have to listen to his assessment of that abysmal Boro performance. He seems to have absolutely zero passion or charisma and based on the effort levels from the players, doesn’t seem to demand a better attitude.

Passion and charisma are two of the most overrated qualities in football.

0 shots on target weve come to expect but 7% crossing accuracy is just hilarious.. It genuinely makes you wonder what they do in training, you know, like triangles and movement, theres absolutely nada lol Its gone from being terrible to genuinely hilariously terrible. Out of 70 players brought into the club under this regime theres maybe 3 who have evert warranted a place in the side. Imagine being someone like BJ watching our clueless clowns? At least hes getting league one experience that we may need

Silver lining, I wince to think of how much possession we would have against a strong Man City side, could've been a record.

I would accept a respectable, narrow defeat for this exact reason.

Nothing respectable about that 1st half though. Sorry to anyone if I'm being a bit snappy but I just cannot accept a lack of effort. A lack of quality is a different matter.

The idea that the players aren't playing with intensity is down to Hughton not showing pashun in his post match interviews is ludicrous.