Match Thread, Swansea v Forest, who cares? | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread, Swansea v Forest, who cares?

For those that think that Freeman is the solution to our playmaker problem....he is 10 kg over weight...not even in Malta you get away with that ...he will not last more than 60 minutes

On this showing, it’s criminal that Bachirou hasn’t been anywhere near the first team. Bags of energy and closing down, good composure and moves the ball quickly

Feel sorry for Taylor, Lilley, Freeman and knockeart doing nothing, they are all proven players at this level, don't understand it

Jenks is the classic Forest signing; big fee, big wages, no pace and no quality. God forbid we sign any young hungry players from the lower leagues.

I should've also added came from a decent reputation from a big club and has no sell on value whatsoever.

Feel sorry for Taylor, Lilley, Freeman and knockeart doing nothing, they are all proven players at this level, don't understand it

but they are all exactly the same. players past their best, getting on in age and getting worse every season

Jenks is the classic Forest signing; big fee, big wages, no pace and no quality. God forbid we sign any young hungry players from the lower leagues.

I should've also added came from a decent reputation from a big club and has no sell in value whatsoever.
Jenkinson is a full England international........... not that anyone would have thought that.

I think a match fit Bach could be useful for us.

Figs again - sub that useless **** at half time!!!