Match Thread, Swansea v Forest, who cares? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread, Swansea v Forest, who cares?

Probably the last we'll see of Bach even if her offers something. It's the Forest way.

Figs needs to go, been a massive liability all season. Interested to see if Soh can be Sow. Worrall and McKenna will take some displacing, and he looks to be a good athlete, something that we desperately lack.

Was that Figs getting left for dead again?
It was Figuereido being left for dead by Lowe.

will Worrall learn to not stop holding his hand up for offside and play to the whistle ???

That is fault of figs and jenkinson though not picking up the player even though figs looked and saw him then missed the header completely!
But he was offside...terrible call from linesman

A lot of negativity. I know Forest are losing, but (a) their goal was offside and (b) the cross was very good. Smith is playing well, Bong looks good, Bachirou looks good. On the other hand, Jenkinson looks poor.

What a fucking waste. Too many players don't give a shit and whatever league we're in next season they need to go.

Great closing down. Quality.

A lot of negativity. I know Forest are losing, but (a) their goal was offside and (b) the cross was very good. Smith is playing well, Bong looks good, Bachirou looks good. On the other hand, Jenkinson looks poor.
Spoke too soon.............

Figs terrible, really shouldn't ever play again. Think Bach is our best midfielder so far, although Swansea's passing so much better than ours.
2-0

This is a no pressure "free" game and we still look like a pub team that has been out on the piss, is horribly unfit, and are disinterested.

Bach looks ok but I dont buy that he's been injured this long and would be amazed to see him here next season.

There are no excuses, enough of this shit.