Match Thread: Sunderland v Lincoln City | Page 52 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Sunderland v Lincoln City

Palmer definitely clipped the ball away first - it was clearly visible on one of the television angles (the one looking down the pitch towards Lincoln's goal). So tough luck, Mr J.
Which presumably also will have been similar to the ref's view so he will clearly have seen Palmer's contact with the ball first.

Has Johnson called the ref panel yet?

This made me smile. A mix of selective truth and downright lies (Brentford beat Bournemouth, they didn't lose), but a nice idea - no-one in Red and White ever won a play-off, so Lincoln are doomed. Final line is a clincher though,

https://www.wearewearside.com/artic...failure-why-it-means-lincoln-dont-have-a-hope

The lesson for Lincoln? Play in your away kit this weekend. The lesson for Sunderland? Stop being crap and blighting the famous shirt.

My apology for joining in to this chat so late, I’ve been out wandering around an isolated part of the outback with no internet connection. I am so delighted for everyone associated with our amazing club and that we have reached the playoff final. I just need to make sure I can follow every minute of the final at one of our next locations. Up the amazing Imps.

My apology for joining in to this chat so late, I’ve been out wandering around an isolated part of the outback with no internet connection. I am so delighted for everyone associated with our amazing club and that we have reached the playoff final. I just need to make sure I can follow every minute of the final at one of our next locations. Up the amazing Imps.

Watch out for those Mice Plagues. It looked like the exit to the SoL on Saturday.

I can relate to this having been out 4wd-ing at the weekend, again with no signal. Before going I set the game to record and sent strict instructions to family & friends not to send messages. To be double sure I didn’t check any messages or look at my I-pad when I got back into range and my phone started downloading messages. I unpacked the vehicle, showered then shut myself away and watched the game. I was still a nervous wreck going through all the emotions as though I had watched it live. I will be at home watching live this Sunday. UP THE MIGHTY IMPS 🤫🤪🤞
BTW, although I came over for the Checkatrade final and our first ever Wembley appearance, which was a dream come true for me, I was also at the Fulham game and at the two PO Finals so it’s about time we were on the right end of a result which enormously affects our status and history - pretty please 🤞

Last edited:
I can relate to this having been out 4wd-ing at the weekend, again with no signal. Before going I set the game to record and sent strict instructions to family & friends not to send messages. To be double sure I didn’t check any messages or look at my I-pad when I got back into range and my phone started downloading messages. I unpacked the vehicle, showered then shut myself away and watched the game. I was still a nervous wreck going through all the emotions as though I had watched it live. I will be at home watching live this Sunday. UP THE MIGHTY IMPS 🤫🤪🤞
BTW, although I came over for the Checkatrade final and our first ever Wembley appearance, which was a dream come true for me, I was also at the Fulham game and at the two PO Finals so it’s about time we were on the right end of a result which enormously affects our status and history - pretty please 🤞
We were wandering around your part of the country in the Bungle Bungles National Park and a fellow hiker told me that a patchy phone signal could be found by climbing a certain peak. So off I set up this peak to find a weak signal with no internet but just enough signal for a couple of messages from friends and family to come through with the result. Then for a brief moment I ruined the peace and tranquillity of some other hikers in the valley below.
Let’s hope the Mighty Imps give us a stress free, routine performance for a win on Sunday, but somehow I doubt it.