Match Thread: Sunderland v Lincoln City | Page 34 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Sunderland v Lincoln City

I don't go with the premise that we should not play Loan players as they won't be here next season. Assuming they are performing as required,of course they should play.There is too much at stake not to. The only exception to this would be an end of season game with nothing at stake.

I don't go with the premise that we should not play Loan players as they won't be here next season. Assuming they are performing as required,of course they should play.There is too much at stake not to. The only exception to this would be an end of season game with nothing at stake.
There seems to be an 'urban myth' emerging that Poole is being preferred to TJ because he is our player, not a loan.

Somewhere on this thread, or the 'Developing Players' thread is a post restating MAs comments re TJ, since his illness his physical levels are lower and while its marginal, that's why Poole is getting the starts.

I really can't take much more of this Bullsh1te regarding our new fullbacks. The reason that Poole is in rather than TJ is because he us part of the plan.The plan is to deploy mobile full backs to over load the oppositions flanks and be part of the attack but also be able to regroup and drop back into a defencive role if it breaks down quickly and effectively. That's why they were brought into the squad and I am quite sure both Poole and Bramhall will become very effective .The speed of Bramhall is going to be sub.I real asset the lad is super sonic

I really can't take much more of this Bullsh1te regarding our new fullbacks. The reason that Poole is in rather than TJ is because he us part of the plan.The plan is to deploy mobile full backs to over load the oppositions flanks and be part of the attack but also be able to regroup and drop back into a defencive role if it breaks down quickly and effectively. That's why they were brought into the squad and I am quite sure both Poole and Bramhall will become very effective .The speed of Bramhall is going to be sub.I real asset the lad is super sonic
Bloody predictive! Any way I hope my point came over

I know we are talking about the here and now, but there’s only 10 games left. Palmer, TJ, Rogers, Johnson and Morton are going to be gone in the close season and you can bet your bottom dollar that Jen is already looking for replacements,assuming he hasn’t already been in touch with a couple. Much will depend on which league we are in next season 🤞. If we don’t go up I reckon they will all be off to Championship clubs next year (Johnson to go ‘home🤔). If we go up we may be able to have them (or a couple of them) back on loan. Morton may stay as he’s not really had a proper run. As for Poole & Bramall (I know they are permanent) I reckon they will be fully up to speed by the start of next season and we will be singing their praises.