Match Thread: Sunderland v Lincoln City | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Sunderland v Lincoln City

Not surprised Walsh isn't on the bench but Harry... he cant get a game at the moment.

Me neither - Walsh always looked likely to miss out tonight. Must be an issue with Harry though otherwise he'd be on the bench at least surely.

Expected team as we don't have much else! Sunderland going strong which I'm a touch surprised about. Will be good to see how Sanders plays. The Imps have surprised us all season, best of luck lads, we're behind you!

Surprise surprise - Wyke & McGeady in what looks like a pretty full strength Sunderland side. They want this. MA clearly rotating. No Walsh or Harry and only 5 on the bench. Odd that he’s chosen Sanders for his debut in such a game but wish him lots of luck 🤞

Strong starting line up from us. Cannot watch in the US but I'll be following the thread and my mind will not be in my work meetings today. UTI!

Looking like getting an on time finish.. so just about to purchase a now tv pass.

Both with strong sides out. Should be a good game, need to stop their deadly duo.