Match Thread Shrews v Blackpool | Page 6 | Vital Football

Match Thread Shrews v Blackpool

Disappointing game for Pool--have fallen back into a pattern of play that takes them no where instead of putting quality passes and crosses in and shooting at every opportunity. Again trying to walk the ball into the net. Don't even attempt to do reckless tackles from behind in your own penalty area and didn't even need to. Expiteta never put a foot wrong and very impressed by our loan keeper. Only person prepared to drive into their box with the ball was Gabriel of all people and beating 4 players.

Last edited:
Not long home from work so haven’t been able to keep posted but once I seen the line up I wasn’t confident for whatever reason.

To be honest I can see this season coming to a halt soon sadly due to covid and I worry missing our last two games would ruin our momentum.

Not long home from work so haven’t been able to keep posted but once I seen the line up I wasn’t confident for whatever reason.

To be honest I can see this season coming to a halt soon sadly due to covid and I worry missing our last two games would ruin our momentum.

Three things were important this season after our shaky start. Avoid a relegation dogfight , build the foundations for next season and push for promotion if possible. If we don't get to compete for promotion this time, we will be well placed to next season.

Three things were important this season after our shaky start. Avoid a relegation dogfight , build the foundations for next season and push for promotion if possible. If we don't get to compete for promotion this time, we will be well placed to next season.
You said that last year.