Match Thread Shrews v Blackpool | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread Shrews v Blackpool

HT 1-0

Possession 56/44
Shots 9/3
On Target 5/1
Corners 0-1
Second best. Walker has done well. For the pen, he stopped it, then stopped the rebound before it was put in. KK cost the pen and has done nothing all half. Gabriel has been worrying me and Kemp not been up to it. Ekpiteta is turning into one of our best players. Second half? Get Yates and Madine working together.
WE have it all to do

HT 1-0

Possession 56/44
Shots 9/3
On Target 5/1
Corners 0-1
Second best. Walker has done well. For the pen, he stopped it, then stopped the rebound before it was put in. KK cost the pen and has done nothing all half. Gabriel has been worrying me and Kemp not been up to it. Ekpiteta is turning into one of our best players. Second half? Get Yates and Madine working together.
WE have it all to do

well put Sask

A pretty poor, scrappy first half. We started the better, but Shrewsbury have been in the ascendancy for the most part.

So far the game reminds me of games earlier in the season where we've done ok but an individual error has cost us.

Our left side has been completely ineffective; we need to see more from Garbutt and, in turn, Kaikai.

Ballard not at his best for me, but Ekpiteta is having a great game.

We've looked decent attacking down the right, but as decent as he is Kemp lacks Hamilton's pace (noticeable how far forward Gabriel is at times to counter that).

Madine is having a good game.

Need to go up through the gears second half. At the moment the break is looking like it might have killed our momentum. I'd give it 10 minutes then be looking to make changes.

Shrewsbury look well organised, but I think they're very beatable. Will be a tough second half mind.