Match Thread: Sheffield Kneelers v Rooney County | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Sheffield Kneelers v Rooney County

I was at both games and "we're not very good" wasn't something that came to mind in either :shrug:

It was a deserved win, even if it needed a bit of luck at the end. On another day we'd have hit them for six like we did Peterborough, we created so many good chances. Fair play to Derby for their efforts though, it would have been easy for them to have felt sorry for themselves and not turned up.

Probably, although the real mistake was to take Norwood off. He was the best player on the pitch and the only one making things happen. As soon as he came off we suddenly started to lose control of the midfield and let them back into the game.
Totally agree Sir Rod although remember that it's not cool to praise Norwood.

Totally agree Sir Rod although remember that it's not cool to praise Norwood.
I thought Norwood was very good today and one through ball in the 2nd half with the outside of his foot was almost TC class.I was surprised when Slav replaced him.It wasn't a gr8 performance by the BLADES today but it's a win and i'll more than settle for the form we've shown in the 5 games for the rest of the season. UTB

I agree with herb hourihane should have come on earlier but I think he should have replaced fleck who was imo under par today along with a few others

lucky bastards but do ya create ya own luck, went out wide too much should have drove down the middle more, the strikers bar 1 at the club are fucking crap , i dont care what ya gonna say about how one adds this one adds that ,a striker needs to add bloody goals ,my god we need a keith edwards right now to eleviate the pressure on Captain sheffield united him self our Bill, anyway im buzzing cause we won ,get the fuck in ,our lass smiling and getting fresh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder what she wants ,see ya soon i got things to attend too
578B2239-3DAD-4079-B0C5-8E94F9E88F79.jpeg

By the way....... can you remember when we had countless morons suggesting Egan was worth £30m+

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No surprise to see him looking utterly mediocre in a back 4, in a different team playing in a different way.

I see the 'half time refreshments' proved to be a problem again.

Suggestion.

Don't fucking buy anything inside the ground then. If you can't go 2 hours without a pint or a fucking sausage roll then what are you exactly?

bump

Funny that there's always a 'McBurnie is wank' thread on S2 after every appearance :ROFLMAO:
Have you seen the Derby are a disgrace thread on there? Some right woke bullshit posturing. Aparently, if you sing shoreham boys we are here, your a borderline rapist and potential woman murderer. Hilarious but scary that these people actually believe what they are saying.

Have you seen the Derby are a disgrace thread on there? Some right woke bullshit posturing. Aparently, if you sing shoreham boys we are here, your a borderline rapist and potential woman murderer. Hilarious but scary that these people actually believe what they are saying.
Yeah, that thread has gone a bit too far, some of the comments are a little embarrassing.

Depressingly unsurprising. Who's taken on the mantle of Woke King this time then?

I read the term 'toxic masculinity' on there. 😂

How do these people survive in the real world ?

Why am I not surprised that it's the biggest bitchman of them all robiezzzzzz who brought up 'toxic masculinity' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Soft as shit absolute fanny of the highest order.

And it would be that thoroughbred cu nt Farty Bob who brought the Killamarsh murders into it. Fucking shitbag.