Match Thread: Sheffield Kneelers v Rooney County | Vital Football

Match Thread: Sheffield Kneelers v Rooney County

Chronic

Vital Football Hero
Will the knee be taken with grace and finesse?

Will we do a couple of songs?

Will we win at the football or do anything footballistically interesting?

Former Blades of better times could be in action for Rooney County - that's something I guess.

How will the Kneelers line up?

All these questions will be answered, today at the football.

Apologies for being late on the Match Thread. No worries.

Presumably we revert to last Saturdays team lineup. Derby are pretty useless but it'll be interesting to see if they react to theie current predicament with fight or a white flag.

3-1 blades victory

Apologies for being late on the Match Thread. No worries.

Presumably we revert to last Saturdays team lineup. Derby are pretty useless but it'll be interesting to see if they react to theie current predicament with fight or a white flag.

3-1 blades victory
Derby were above us in the league before getting the 12 points deduction.I expect us to win but i don't expect it too be easy(Hope it is tho) I would play Enda if he's fit enough after Tuesday's effort,other than that Guedioura could play but i expect it to be much the same side that played at Hull,perhaps N'daiye may be on the bench.3-1 BLADES.UTB

Please ask DB to allocate points by match so we can have kneeler of the season.

Didzy's got competition from our black power fist raising 23 million quid dud.

Disgusting that any United player is allowed to make racial supremacist gestures like this - but yet here we are. The club's decent working class values seem to have been replaced with far left woke values under Bettis.

Didzy's got competition from our black power fist raising 23 million quid dud.

Disgusting that any United player is allowed to make racial supremacist gestures like this - but yet here we are. The club's decent working class values seem to have been replaced with far left woke values under Bettis.

That a player who's been such a catastrophe for the club does this is one almighty slap in the face to any of us who see this madness for what it is.

Fuck the useless braindead little twat.

But he's not the main problem with this. It's the rest of the spineless cu nts. Sadly Billy as captain is a big culprit. They don't need to do this anymore. They never did. It's way past its point of any sort of impact or targeted purpose. Especially now we're an irrelevant Championship club. It's just an empty, daft routine and everyone knows it. Beyond that, it's actually damaging.

If Marcos Alonso as a WHITE Chelsea player can stop doing it then any of ours certainly can. Funny how Alonso had to come out and justify this 'free individual choice' in the media though isn't it.

I thought we were never going to score. It didn’t come off for MGW and Ndiaye today. Lady Luck was wish us at the end but a win is a win.

lucky bastards but do ya create ya own luck, went out wide too much should have drove down the middle more, the strikers bar 1 at the club are fucking crap , i dont care what ya gonna say about how one adds this one adds that ,a striker needs to add bloody goals ,my god we need a keith edwards right now to eleviate the pressure on Captain sheffield united him self our Bill, anyway im buzzing cause we won ,get the fuck in ,our lass smiling and getting fresh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder what she wants ,see ya soon i got things to attend too

Hourihane should have come on earlier.

Balls into the box were our best route to goal against 10 men sat deep, and he delivers it better than anyone. Also a long range shooting threat. Definitely made the desired impact. Just should have been on about 10 or 15 minutes earlier.

Doesn't look good for young Black Fist if he doesn't even get brought on in that situation. Hopefully we'll be able to get 500k back for him from Swansea in January.

We're not very good to be honest are we.

The Preston and Derby games are good markers.

I was at both games and "we're not very good" wasn't something that came to mind in either :shrug:

I thought we were never going to score. It didn’t come off for MGW and Ndiaye today. Lady Luck was wish us at the end but a win is a win.

It was a deserved win, even if it needed a bit of luck at the end. On another day we'd have hit them for six like we did Peterborough, we created so many good chances. Fair play to Derby for their efforts though, it would have been easy for them to have felt sorry for themselves and not turned up.

Hourihane should have come on earlier.

Probably, although the real mistake was to take Norwood off. He was the best player on the pitch and the only one making things happen. As soon as he came off we suddenly started to lose control of the midfield and let them back into the game.

Well done you Blades! There was always a chance that this was going to be a difficult game so soon after Derby going into Admin. They could have fallen apart and felt sorry for themselves but team's in their position often get a siege mentality initially only to fall apart later.

I just hope the feckers don't fold or it'll all have been for nowt.

UTB! ⚔️