Match Thread: Scunthorpe United v Lincoln City | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Scunthorpe United v Lincoln City

Decent performance tonight against a very poor Scunthorpe side.

Bramall for me is a winger based on tonight’s performance he looks so much better further up the pitch with the knowledge Tayo is backing him up.

Sorensen looks to have some class, he certainly knows how to open up defences with his passing. I think he is going to be a crowd pleaser as he seems like he put the hard yards in as well.

Also a mention for Melbourne he played well with Jackson at the back And can more than do a decent job

Bramall for me is a winger based on tonight’s performance he looks so much better further up the pitch with the knowledge Tayo is backing him up.
That's an interesting thought - Adelakun replacing Anderson on the right, Bramall for Elbouzedi on the left (not that LBZE played much).

That's an interesting thought - Adelakun replacing Anderson on the right, Bramall for Elbouzedi on the left (not that LBZE played much).

He's got so much pace he was All over there full back.

Work needed on final ball but what League 1 winger doesn’t need to keep working

Similar to what I said on the 3 May 21.

May 3, 2021#5
Perhaps time to keep Edun at left back and push Bramall further forward, pace, crosses, load the box.
Last edited: May 3, 2021
#TeamLincoln

Similar to what I said on the 3 May 21.

May 3, 2021#5
Perhaps time to keep Edun at left back and push Bramall further forward, pace, crosses, load the box.
Last edited: May 3, 2021
#TeamLincoln
Good spot, perhaps that is exactly what is happening. I think most people feel Edun is the better left back of the two, although Edun is also an intelligent midfielder. That theory could be borne out by the signing of the extra central midfielders.